PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2250

havoc626
19-02-2010, 04:02
Sorcerer Lord w/ Lvl 4, Armour of Morrslieb, Necrotic Phylactery, Favour of the Gods, Skull of Katam, Conjoined Homunculus

Chaos Sorcerer w/ Lvl 2, Infernal Puppet

Chaos Sorcerer w/ Lvl 2, Black Tongue, Chaos Steed

Chaos Sorcerer w/ Lvl 2, Dispel Scroll x2

Chaos Warriors x 10 w/ Full Command, Shields, Halberds

Chaos Marauders x 20 w/ Shields, Light Armour, Flails

Chaos Knights x 5 w/ Champion

Chaos Warshrine

Chaos Warshrine

Now, before I start getting things about the Marks of Chaos, I'm just not too sure whether to take Tzeentch or Nurgle. On one hand, Tzeentch has very powerful magic and the list I've done would probably be called cheesy if I used it (not that I really care that much, as I'm just doing a list that I like), but I do love the whole Disease and Rot thing of Nurgle, so I am very tempted to go with that as well. Either way, I should have enough to be able to give the units I want to have the marks with whatever Mark I go with.

Any advice on either the Marks or the list itself?

kormas
19-02-2010, 09:22
well, first off, warriors are good...but not THAT good, i would buff the unit sizes a bit to 12ish, you have a HUGE magic phase so that should help to make people come to you, but mobility is going to kill you, Vs a gunline army you are gonna get torn to shredds, i would try and get another unit og knights is there, appart from that it is all good

Eta
19-02-2010, 11:22
Fear causing enemies will slaughter this list. The Ld of WoC isn't good, I'd at least invest the points to mark every unit Slaanesh if you had the points.

Greetings
Eta