PDA

View Full Version : 200 pt beastman army

o0-NattyMcFatty-0o
21-02-2010, 19:32
im currently struggling t write a list with my beastman army and, as i am now incredibly bored of my warriors, i am insistent on getting this army written up and built.

So...any suggestions will be taken incredibly seriously as iam currently struggling with this book (every list i write seems to have disappointingly little in, probably because i put in 3-4 characters).
any way, heres my list, at the moment.

Great bray shaman
+1 lvl
shard of herdstone

slugtongue

bray shaman
+1 lvl
chalice of dark rain

wargor
bsb
GW
horn of the first hunt (at least i think thats what its called, havent got my book on me)

5 ungor raiders

5 ungor raiders

5 ungor raiders

5 centigors
musician
throwing axes

5 centigors
musician
throwing aes

5 centigors
musician
throwing axes

5 centigor
musician
throwing axes

Ghorgon

Ghorgon 1997 pts (i think...)

well, as you can see the list is...a tad dull.
I was very much hoping to fit in a gor unit to put the bsb in, but, im a big fan of centigors, and gor units are unfortunately expensive (well,kindof).
What i was perhaps thinking was maybe drop slugtongue and a unit of ungor raiders and that would allow a unit of 20 gors with full command and additional HW with points left over. but then again, slugtongue has a very, very useful ability that can be a game winner before the gme has even realistically started.

also, i cant decide between cygors ad ghorgons. in this particular list i've gone with ghorgons, just to provide the army with a real anti armour, anti high toughness element, as well as the fact the ghorgon is hard to kill itself.

any comments will be greatly appreciated.

BigbyWolf
21-02-2010, 20:22
My main issue would be where are your characters going to go? units of 5 don't offer them much protection. I'd say drop a rare and throw in some Gors, and possibly look at dropping a unit of Centigors (if you love them, 3 units is still plenty) and squeezing some minos or razorgors in there.