PDA

View Full Version : Would it be a good idea to grab SOB now?

The Marshel
26-02-2010, 09:02
SOB have kinda been an army I've always thought of maybe getting but never really committed fully to it, but now with the boxed SOB gone from the site as well as the codex, I'm starting to think maybe I really ought to bite the bullet and grab some. I just wanted to see if anyone on warseer could sway me one way or the other to be safe.

A few points i'd like posters to keep in mind

1: perhaps most importantly, we do not know for certain that there is going to be a combined inquisition codex, yet alone a new witch hunters codex. If there is, thats great, but if not, well the comparative cost of building a witch hunters unit blister by blister is nasty. It is a real possibility that gw is just pulling some support from the line. Unless you have some real solid proof of a new codex, i don't really put a great deal of value on any new codex based opinions.

2: I actually really like metal models over plastic. I find i paint them better and prefer the feel of it in my hand. its just a personal preference

3: I do have access to reasonably priced SOB boxes. obviously, if gw is in fact pulling support from the line, these are gonna get harder and harder to find, which is part of why I've decided i need a decision on this fast.

Poll closes in 3 days, so warseer, thoughts?

Mecha King Ghidorah
26-02-2010, 09:11
If you really like the models I say go for it. I already am going ahead and ordering some Sisters since I always wanted to start a army. Really doubt GW would ever squat another army the backlash is not worth it imo.

MadCowCrazy
26-02-2010, 09:29
Depends on how much of a rush you are in.

I myself am not buying any more Sisters or GK because I believe a remake of the range is comming. I do have allot of spare GK boxes I havent even opened, Im going to be selling those once/if I get confirmation a new GK codex is comming. Until then Im just holding onto what Ive got.

The Marshel
26-02-2010, 09:31
i don't think they would squat them, but i think at the moment there is a real possibility that they will just stop providing mainstream support. for all we know the codex could be replaced with a pdf and the power armored grey knight box set could be going next. the only real solid indication that the removal of the codexs and SOB is due to an impending update that i have heard is hearsay from staffies.

Prokrustes
26-02-2010, 09:31
I would wait for a solid rumour concerning the continuing existence of them.

MajorWesJanson
26-02-2010, 09:33
Sisters and Grey Knights have very nice models. If you can get some for a good price, grab them just for that alone.

Lord of Worms
26-02-2010, 09:36
Seconded. If you can get them for cheap, go for it. Those armies have a rabid fanbase, and they will definitely be very sought after in the future.

Sir_Turalyon
26-02-2010, 09:51
All valid points. The new range may not come, or may not come in years, or may end up ugly. Go for it.

nagebenfro
26-02-2010, 10:24
from the look of the rumours, the model range is going to change - either through squatting or plastic boxes for troops, etc. Get any and all of the cool models you like and want now while you still can. I'm kicking myself for not getting enough of the old chimera kit for the conversions I had planned for my army before that was discontinued.

e2055261
26-02-2010, 10:50
No way! GW are likely to make sweeping changes to the SoB when (and if) they finally release them. Hang in there...

Doppleskanger
26-02-2010, 11:04
The one thing is even if they never release a new range or codex, the current codex's should remain valid for many years to come. It's one thing to quietly discontinue a range, it's entirely different to say "you can't use this codex anymore". So if you like the models and the worst thing that will happen rules wise is either you keep using the current rules indefinitely, or a pdf up-date arrives, then you should just go for it!

SPYDER68
26-02-2010, 14:38
Best thing about Sisters is Ebay, look there for them, infantry only.

Sisters are metal.. you can toss them in acetone and strip the paint completly and easily in 5-10min. Then their like new.

Ixquic
26-02-2010, 15:20
Even with discounts SOB are REALLY expensive. Additionally if the book is redone soon there will be new, potentially better models released. Since the current rumors range anywhere from going back to Codex: Sisters of Battle to a huge combined Inquisitor/Grey Knights/SOB book we have no idea what's happening so stuff might not even be legal or work in the same way as when you got them today.

I guess if you can get the models at a severe discount go for it, but otherwise I'd wait it out. I bought mine on eBay and whenever I have to get something for the army at retail price it hurts.

SPYDER68
26-02-2010, 15:22
Its been around over and over from reliable sources, that there will be no combined book for inquisition.

Putty
26-02-2010, 15:26
you'll regret it.

Project2501
26-02-2010, 15:37
Be patient.

As you have already noticed yourself, support for them is slipping away. Until the reason for this is officially discovered, you could be throwing money down the drain.

Someone else already mentioned to only buy them at a severely discounted price, and I would only only be inclined to agree if that price is like <=$10 a box including shipping (if applicable) and you truly like the army/models more than the idea of [Edit: possibly] having one of the last SoB armies.

boreas
26-02-2010, 16:05
Unless it's some of the most "unique" models like the one holding it's bolter one-handed, there's no point. As a long-time SoB player, I tell you this: either you'll be investing in an army with no more codex OR you'll have invested a lot of money for old models when they redo the new plastic ones. In both scenarios, you lose...

What you could do is buy 10, take your time painting them. This way, if they come out, you'll already have a paint scheme and a squad painted. If they don't you can use it as an ally in some Imperial army!

Phil

Creeping Dementia
26-02-2010, 16:14
I would buy part of an army now, especially if you like the models. That way, when the new models are released you can finish off the army with the new stuff and have a great variety of models.
Breathless panicing rumors about the Inq going away aren't based on any actual information, so I wouldn't worry about that. All the signs of them are very similar to what happened to nids and space wolves a while back.
So go for it, they are a fantastic army to play with, and more characterful than any other army out there.

Ixquic
26-02-2010, 16:26
Its been around over and over from reliable sources, that there will be no combined book for inquisition.

Please link me to this since I'm interested in everything related to these armies. Most of the rumors I've been hearing from the usual sources have been intentionally vague.

Nezalhualixtlan
26-02-2010, 16:53
I dislike metal models over plastic personally, and I think with the potential rewrite of an Inquisition codex(es) and new models coming out you'd be better off waiting for the new releases... but if you love the models and would want them over anything they're going to release anyway, then go for it, everyone has different preferences.

And if this (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247038) turns out to be true, you might really want to grab them now regardless.

boreas
26-02-2010, 17:15
Well, as rumors go, there might be a combined =I= codex. But there also might be a codex: Sisters of Battle and a codex: Grey Knights...

Right now, everything is still on the table.

Phil

Samus_aran115
26-02-2010, 17:26
NO! They're all metal, which jacks up the price way too much. I LOVE Sob, but I hate that they're metal. If they release an inquisition codex, I'm sure they'll want people to play Sob, and people seem to dislike metal models (I mean come on, 45 bucks for 10 chick marines? give me a break. I can get like 15 marines for that much), probably because spraypaint doesn't really work on them. Don't buy them now..If anything, they'll get better models after a new codex

wazatdingder
26-02-2010, 18:30
I have recently been pulling out and pumping up my sisters :eek: and I love them more than ever. I do not think they will get rid of them, they may do plastics, but I like metal (Especially since I am yet to see a decent plastic female.) They may leave the inquisition, but I prefer the 2nd ed. codex treats them in a better way (Militia). Where ever they end up there basic war gear should stay the same. Build up your troops if your concerned, they are the least likely to change.

Szalik
26-02-2010, 18:39
I'm not going to buy any more SOB models till they get a release in plastic (well at least I hope so). They tend to cost too much and are difficult to get at least where I live. Still if you can get some for a reasonable price then go for it.

The Marshel
27-02-2010, 03:39
A few responses

No way! GW are likely to make sweeping changes to the SoB when (and if) they finally release them. Hang in there...

the only real solid thing we know is that the codexes have been pulled from the site and the sisters of battle squad has vanished too. As i said in the original post, i don't care for likely, possible, maybe or any speculation. I'm yet to come across what i would consider solid evidence of any eventuality for the sisters of battle, grey knights or the inquisition as a whole. I am starting to regret not making this a public poll, it would have been nice to be able to associate post to votes.

Even with discounts SOB are REALLY expensive. Additionally if the book is redone soon there will be new, potentially better models released. Since the current rumors range anywhere from going back to Codex: Sisters of Battle to a huge combined Inquisitor/Grey Knights/SOB book we have no idea what's happening so stuff might not even be legal or work in the same way as when you got them today.

once again, i don't care for unconfirmed rumors (you seem to acknowledge that we really have no idea at least) and i'm also well aware of the price involved. I'm also well aware that it will cheaper if plastics come out, but hardly 10 - 15 bucks of savings for me given the recent trends and comparable plastics. some else mentioned you can get 15 plastic space marines for 10 metal sisters of battle. I actually consider that a pretty good deal. Also, have you recently compared the price of buying the 10 SOB squad to making one from blister packs? If i buy the metal squads now i stand to save a lot more then i would lose if plastics come out.

you'll regret it.

very informative

having one of the last SoB armies.

I probably should have mentioned this in my original post, as after this post there seems to be a misconception that i intend to buy a full witch hunters army. Unless there is a codex revamp, including plastics, this is actually going to be a very small forced used mostly as allies. This thread specifically refers to two boxes of SOBs and a canoness, with the possibility of celestians and an immolator a little down the track. This is more of a collection/painting deal then an entire army, and also to add some variety to my marines.

What you could do is buy 10, take your time painting them. This way, if they come out, you'll already have a paint scheme and a squad painted. If they don't you can use it as an ally in some Imperial army!

good point, but i would like to have the required foc choices so if i wanted to i could play a smaller game in revers with allied marines or inducted guard. I'll keep that in mind though, it is a pretty good idea.

Well, as rumors go, there might be a combined =I= codex. But there also might be a codex: Sisters of Battle and a codex: Grey Knights...

Right now, everything is still on the table.

Phil

did you vote, if so, which way and why

NO! They're all metal, which jacks up the price way too much. I LOVE Sob, but I hate that they're metal. If they release an inquisition codex, I'm sure they'll want people to play Sob, and people seem to dislike metal models (I mean come on, 45 bucks for 10 chick marines? give me a break. I can get like 15 marines for that much), probably because spraypaint doesn't really work on them. Don't buy them now..If anything, they'll get better models after a new codex

i'm going to have to completely disregard your vote and post. for starters, i realize they are all metal and i actually think the comparative price of the box set is pretty good when put next to blister pack squads. regardless, i am well aware of the price. also, there is no guarantee of new miniatures at this stage. there is no guarantee of even the continue existence of the army beyond pdf format.

I'm now issuing a new rule to this thread, if you vote, you must also post a reason why you voted one way or another. any post based wholly on the following will be completely ignored.

1: post based on the possibility of a new codex/ no new codex

In the case of a new codex there will likely be new plastic sobs, and i understand that they will be cheaper. however, they may be no where near as god as the metals. A good example is the plastic galadhrim for WOTR, imo, the metals are beautiful models, the plastics are one of my least favorite kits gw sells.

In the case of no new codex, worst case scenario i'll simply play them as count as marines. This is likely to be unnecessary though as i dont doubt my playing group would have no issue with me playing with old rules, given there are no new rules.

In the case of pdf codex, I lose and gain nothing really.

2: post based on the cost of metals. seriously people, I am well aware of a the cost. I haven't just thought "yeah i'd like some SOBs" i have looked around. if you're going to post something along the lines of "its too expensive" stop and think about it for a moment, because i like most people know generally what gw products cost.

as for savings based on possible plastics, a sisters of battle squad went for $69 iirc. a plastic set is comparable to the space marine plastic set. so you would expect the plastics to be $50 aus. So, if i wait and they make plastics, i stand to save $20

If i wait and they do not, lets look at the price of assembling a squad from blisters.

we'd need 7 sob with bolters, so thats 3 blisters. we're currently at $75 aus, with two sisters we wont actually need. great start. add a flamer and a storm bolter to match the set. that $103 aus. finally, sister superior, brings us to $122 for the squad, with two unneeded sisters.

I stand to save 20 bucks if there is a new codex and plastics, i stand to lose $52 i there is not. I realize there are savings to be made on ebay, but if there is no new codex this will become harder and harder to achieve. New plastics or not, i have more to gain from buying now then i have to gain from not.

wazatdingder
27-02-2010, 04:20
While I don't know if you deserve any more feedback after turning into a dick when you get responses that are over reactive and speculative on an internet forum (which are NEVER over reactive or speculative.)

I leave you with this:

I am currently playing sisters after boosting my forces.

I am having a great time and kicking the buts of more recent codices.

I love the metal models.

I do not care about the future of the codex, I have faith that the emperor won't **** all over what I love about his SOBs.

I am not going to tell you how I voted because it is my right not to.

The only advice more I can offer you at this point is "Don't be a Dick."

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 04:46
i'm going to have to completely disregard your vote and post. for starters, i realize they are all metal and i actually think the comparative price of the box set is pretty good when put next to blister pack squads. regardless, i am well aware of the price. also, there is no guarantee of new miniatures at this stage. there is no guarantee of even the continue existence of the army beyond pdf format

Well forget you then. It's still not worth it to blow off money for them..yet. Maybe in a few months.

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 04:49
While I don't know if you deserve any more feedback after turning into a dick when you get responses that are over reactive and speculative on an internet forum (which are NEVER over reactive or speculative.)

I leave you with this:

I am currently playing sisters after boosting my forces.

I am having a great time and kicking the buts of more recent codices.

I love the metal models.

I do not care about the future of the codex, I have faith that the emperor won't **** all over what I love about his SOBs.

I am not going to tell you how I voted because it is my right not to.

The only advice more I can offer you at this point is "Don't be a Dick."

A very good post me thinks. You basically took a crap on all our posts that you find unsatisfactory. What do think a poll is for? You asked a question. Take your damn answers.

Project2501
27-02-2010, 04:59
once again, i don't care for unconfirmed rumors (you seem to acknowledge that we really have no idea at least) and i'm also well aware of the price involved. I'm also well aware that it will cheaper if plastics come out, but hardly 10 - 15 bucks of savings for me given the recent trends and comparable plastics. some else mentioned you can get 15 plastic space marines for 10 metal sisters of battle. I actually consider that a pretty good deal. Also, have you recently compared the price of buying the 10 SOB squad to making one from blister packs? If i buy the metal squads now i stand to save a lot more then I would lose if plastics come out.

This is more of a collection/painting deal then an entire army, and also to add some variety to my marines.

In the case of no new codex, worst case scenario i'll simply play them as count as marines.

I lose and gain nothing really.

If i wait and they do not, lets look at the price of assembling a squad from blisters.

we'd need 7 sob with bolters, so thats 3 blisters. we're currently at $75 aus, with two sisters we wont actually need. great start. add a flamer and a storm bolter to match the set. that $103 aus. finally, sister superior, brings us to $122 for the squad, with two unneeded sisters.

I stand to save 20 bucks if there is a new codex and plastics, i stand to lose $52 i there is not. I realize there are savings to be made on ebay, but if there is no new codex this will become harder and harder to achieve. New plastics or not, i have more to gain from buying now then i have to gain from not.

So you've already made your decision and this was all just a ruse to attain vindication from strangers on the Internet.

:eyebrows:

:shifty:

IcedAnimals
27-02-2010, 05:03
You like metal models and one thing about the old metal models was they were actually really nice sculpts. The sisters are no excuse to this. Their models still stand up to many of the newer ones. So I say go to town. Buy some models they won't disappoint.

As for the continuity of the codex. We do know with certainty that the army will not be "squated" jervis himself has confirmed that they will not be. If that means they become the oldest codex in existence and never update who cares they will still be a legal army.

Harry himself has actually posted saying that "sisters and grey knights getting their own codex with inquisition getting an allied rulebook" is somewhere close to accurate. Any rumor monger on here will tell you Harry's word is law.

Now will they be coming out soon? Who knows. Probably not.

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 05:07
I wonder how you would put together SoB? They're pretty delicate models, and all that billowing cloth is harder with plastic. Not to mention their tiny little shoulder pads that seem to blend into the arm... Idk. GW figured out how to make every other model..Why worry about it.

thecakewuzalie
27-02-2010, 05:20
I've also wanted to do a little bit of a SoB allied force for my marines but with the possibility of plastics coming out at cheaper price I would say that you "could" either buy a small amount of them like ..(fill in correct name) said just to buy one 10 sister box which is what I'm considering and wait it out or just to wait it out entirely
* as for myself I think i shall wait it out untill I know whether or not there will be plastic models and whether or not they're any good.
*FLUER DE LIS = AWESOME ...no im not french
~CAKE~

wazatdingder
27-02-2010, 05:27
I've also wanted to do a little bit of a SoB allied force for my marines but with the possibility of plastics coming out at cheaper price I would say that you "could" either buy a small amount of them like ..(fill in correct name) said just to buy one 10 sister box which is what I'm considering and wait it out or just to wait it out entirely
* as for myself I think i shall wait it out untill I know whether or not there will be plastic models and whether or not they're any good.
*FLUER DE LIS = AWESOME ...no im not french
~CAKE~

A Dark Eldar player said the same thing once...10 years ago.:evilgrin:

Well... except for the fact that he was talking about Dark Eldar and not SOB.

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 05:28
If I hear any confirmed info, I'm buying 3 exorcists and 20 sephrims. I like jump infantry as metal. And for fear that the exorcist will be a plastic conversion set, I'll buy those. The organ on top is complete bad-assery

wazatdingder
27-02-2010, 05:32
If I hear any confirmed info, I'm buying 3 exorcists and 20 sephrims. I like jump infantry as metal. And for fear that the exorcist will be a plastic conversion set, I'll buy those. The organ on top is complete bad-assery

Wow, the sephrims are the worst, I don't play them because of the mods. And the FW exorcist is far less pretentious, more suitable for a humble nun with a gun.

The Marshel
27-02-2010, 05:33

The post i single out were based on what wi had posted in the original post about not wanting opinions based on the possibility of a new codex and that i actually preferred the metal of plastic. the post i singled out were pure speculation, uninformative or just complaints about cost and metal.

your previous post was actually quite useful.

@ Samus_aran115. I apologize if i have annoyed you, but i did say in my original post that i actually liked the metal miniatures and i would have thought it a given that it would be assumed i had already taken cost into account.

So you've already made your decision and this was all just a ruse to attain vindication from strangers on the Internet.

honestly, at this stage, i can confidently say i will be buying at least 1 squad. when i posted this thread, i was leaning towards buying them, but that doesn't mean i came here for vindication. I came here to make sure i hadn't overlooked anything or that there wasn't anything i didn't already know.

Harry himself has actually posted saying that "sisters and grey knights getting their own codex with inquisition getting an allied rulebook" is somewhere close to accurate. Any rumor monger on here will tell you Harry's word is law.

Do you have a link somewhere? I'd certainly take harry's word. I'll have to search for this on the rumors section

I wonder how you would put together SoB? They're pretty delicate models, and all that billowing cloth is harder with plastic. Not to mention their tiny little shoulder pads that seem to blend into the arm... Idk. GW figured out how to make every other model..Why worry about it.

in the M&pt forums i think, someone has actually made their own plastic sisters of battle sprue. the one he casted up look pretty nice. Based on this, you would hope GW could do a half decent job.

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 05:35
Wow, the sephrims are the worst, I don't play them because of the mods. And the FW exorcist is far less pretentious, more suitable for a humble nun with a gun.

No, I don't play either. I just like the look of em. IMO, jump infantry are junky regardless of which army. They get shot at too quickly. What's the FW exorcist?

==Don't sweat it bro. Keeping cool on the internet is a virtue. haha

The Marshel
27-02-2010, 05:38
looks more like a whirlwind. just imagine a whirlwind with circular missile racks
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/wolf.htm

I much prefer the gw one to be honest. Fw is probably more realistic, but gw fits the army more and is much cooler imo

wazatdingder
27-02-2010, 05:44
@ Marshel

No offence meant by my previous post. It is rare that I find a fellow Metal loving womanizer. Build an Army that can kick the butts of all the new codices, and the old ones as well.

My biggest complaint about sisters is that I want to make them look so good they're a pain in the **** to paint.

wazatdingder
27-02-2010, 05:46
looks more like a whirlwind. just imagine a whirlwind with circular missile racks
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/wolf.htm

I much prefer the gw one to be honest. Fw is probably more realistic, but gw fits the army more and is much cooler imo

I put the FW on the Immolator body. Makes them look more appropriate.

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 05:47
@ Marshel

No offence meant by my previous post. It is rare that I find a fellow Metal loving womanizer. Build an Army that can kick the butts of all the new codices, and the old ones as well.

My biggest complaint about sisters is that I want to make them look so good they're a pain in the **** to paint.

Really? I painted a few, and the hardest part was the faces. That was it. Otherwise, they were very "fantasy-esque" to paint. Lots of leather looking stuff, capes, icons.. I like them, overall.

==Oh, yeah. I think the GW exorcist is a little better. Just a little. The organ is rather pretentious, but It looks good with the chick playing it.

wazatdingder
27-02-2010, 05:52
Really? I painted a few, and the hardest part was the faces. That was it. Otherwise, they were very "fantasy-esque" to paint. Lots of leather looking stuff, capes, icons.. I like them, overall.

I love painting them! I picked out all the trim and detail. Years ago, when I did the first bunch, I had the time to make them excellent. Now I don't, plus I;m not sure which color blue I used. They probably don't make it anymore.

Samus_aran115
27-02-2010, 06:02
I love painting them! I picked out all the trim and detail. Years ago, when I did the first bunch, I had the time to make them excellent. Now I don't, plus I;m not sure which color blue I used. They probably don't make it anymore.

Oh, haha. Yeah. If I paint a metal model, I usually make them perfect. This seems to give me a psychological painting boost for SOB. Pretty sneaky, GW.

Was it like mordian blue or enchanted blue?

IcedAnimals
27-02-2010, 06:14
Marshel look up the 2010 models thread. That is the thread where harry pretty much confirmed the individual codex's for sisters and GK. Though of course it was still in the usual vague harry way. He was more confirming someone elses post who posted that information.

Darthvegeta800
27-02-2010, 06:18
Go for it! I quickly grabbed some GK/DH stuff to finish my Grey Knights force.
But only if you truly like the models.
It might be a good thing if they are replaced, you'll have some unique models to add to the whole. If not and the codicii are dropped, you can use them as proxy models. Np!

Lord of Worms
27-02-2010, 06:38
Be patient.

As you have already noticed yourself, support for them is slipping away. Until the reason for this is officially discovered, you could be throwing money down the drain.

Someone else already mentioned to only buy them at a severely discounted price, and I would only only be inclined to agree if that price is like <=$10 a box including shipping (if applicable) and you truly like the army/models more than the idea of [Edit: possibly] having one of the last SoB armies.

What's the worst that could happen? Counts-as stormtroopers? Those are nice models, and people will only appreciate them more once they're gone and all we have is mediocre plastic-spam.

Project2501
27-02-2010, 06:44
What's the worst that could happen? Counts-as stormtroopers? Those are nice models, and people will only appreciate them more once they're gone.

He's already made it clear he was going to get them regardless, thereby making this thread a sham and all opinions wasted. See my previous post.

Project2501
27-02-2010, 07:08
and all we have is mediocre plastic-spam.

Missed your edit. I have yet to see a plastics range that was anywhere near as poor quality as the majority of the metal ranges (parts that don't fit due to improper mold, parts that break or bend when sneezed at, etc.). Tactile aesthetics aside, plastic is also infinitely easier to work with.

If uniqueness is your bag, go for it. Don't ask for opinions and then get resentfull when you don't get the answers you want.

laudarkul
27-02-2010, 08:56
Yes you should grab some SoB models. I'm still waiting for 2xSoB boxes, 2 Immolators and an Exorcist and when this order arrive I'm going to jump to another box and some HF/melta's models and maybe the 3 models blister. Those metal models looks amazing and if they release them in plasstic it could be a small drop in quality.

owen matthew
27-02-2010, 09:11
The sisters models are great, I'd feel confident buying a couple boxes and mixing them in with any new plastics that may or may not come down the line.

Hrw-Amen
27-02-2010, 11:34
Buy them anyway if you like the metal figures. I have a huge army of them with loads of conversions, but loads of standard troops.

Even if plastics do eventually surface along with a new codex, (Which I hope they do soon.) they are still going to be nice models and I imagine the basic SOB design will still be there. I mean look at other armies that have been redone.

A RT era marine with a bolter is still recongisable as a marine with a bolter and so on. They be a bit smaller/bigger and so on, but then people come in many shapes and sizes. As long as the basic woman with a bolter stays then I can't imagine you could not combine them somewhere down the road. Or use them as a veteran Celestine squiad or something like that.

To top all that, there are plenty of old metal models that I would still like to own that GW no longer stock, just because I liked the models and trying to track them down on e-bay and similar is often a lot of hassle and can cost more in the long run.

nagash66
27-02-2010, 12:40
Git myself 2k points worth late last year, helps me sleep better at night, go for it!

Aubec le noir
01-03-2010, 15:43
anyway i bought 2 exorcists and 2 immolators and what was left of the SoB of my favorite red shop ... just in case :D;)
Aubec :chrome: