PDA

View Full Version : hag tree fetish?

o0-NattyMcFatty-0o
28-02-2010, 20:36
does hag tree fetish allow you to reroll wounds for the entire turn, or just the magic phase? havent got my beast book with me and trying to write a list :P

Mr_Rose
28-02-2010, 20:55
I'm pretty sure this forum is meant for settling rules questions that can't be settled by simply reading one unambiguous line from one book, but; just the magic phase.

o0-NattyMcFatty-0o
28-02-2010, 20:57
yeh, sorry, i dont have my book on me and i was just wondering if it was worth putting in my list. Thanx for answering the question tho, and i have now decided i will not be taking it.

tw1386
01-03-2010, 06:31
Well you probably shouldn't be telling wrong info ;-)

You can nominate one enemy unit within 24 inches at the start of EACH magic phase. It's not a bound item so it can't be stopped and it will work on RIP spells and miscasts and any other weird types of wounds during the magic phase.

I don't know why you wouldn't want it in a heavy / medium magic list as it's probably the best arcane item we have, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Khorneflakes
03-03-2010, 05:20
ive got it in my beast army and it works great! well once i realised how it works :D. changed my lores in the 2nd game.

o0-NattyMcFatty-0o
03-03-2010, 16:20
yes, but that said, it all comes down to point limitations and the question of, "would i rather have this, or that" plus, most of the time ill probably be using lore of beasts, lore of the wild and maybe one wizard with shadows, which are all relatively non aggresive laws.

Nurgling Chieftain
03-03-2010, 17:09
It's really good with vermintide (from Wild) or the hunter's spear (from Beasts).

Harwammer
03-03-2010, 17:21
Don't forget there is nothing to stop you using it in the enemy's turn too. This can be helpful if one of his miscasts gives you the chance to do some damage.