PDA

View Full Version : Name That High Elf Model...

JayC707
05-03-2010, 00:42
Hey Guys,

A nice guy I did some purchasing from on eBay really hooked it up with a lot of extra goodies, in addition (since he was getting out of the game) he also provided me with a lot of stuff which I had no idea what it was as I had never seen the models before... help is appreciated!

I believe some have been altered or are broken, but they were just free throw-ins so its okay if that's the case.

Seraph74
05-03-2010, 00:46
The first is an old Tyrion model, the second is the blind HE hero Eltharion, the third is an old shadow warrior, the 4th is an old metal archer, 5th is the mage on foot that came in a blister with a mounted mage. Alas, I cannot tell the last from the pic, but it's been converted with bits from the plastic HE lord kit.

Ender Shadowkin
05-03-2010, 00:46
1. Hmm, 5th ed hero or perhaps silverhelm
2. Eltharion the Grim (6th edition model I believe)
3. 5th Ed Swordmaster (i know Strange looking)
4. honestly never seen that one
5. 6th ed wizard with staff chopped off
6. Its a 5th ed model with the Banner and sword (minus pommel, lol) from the 7th ed hero kit.

Dr. Who
05-03-2010, 00:51
From memory, top row, left to right:

Tyrion, 4th ed sculpt sans horse and shield.
Eltharion the Blind, 6th ed sculpt sans sword.
Shadow Warrior, 4th ed sculpt (I think, not 100% sure).
Archer, 4/5th ed. sculpt.
Mage 4th/5th sculpt with the top of his staff missing.

The last one is a conversion. The metal body is from a 6th edition 'Commander with bow' model and the plastic parts are from the 7th ed. Prince/Commander kit.

Hope it helps for starters

- Dr.

enyoss
05-03-2010, 00:54
1. Hmm, 5th ed hero or perhaps silverhelm
2. Eltharion the Grim (6th edition model I believe)
3. 5th Ed Swordmaster (i know Strange looking)
4. honestly never seen that one
5. 6th ed wizard with staff chopped off
6. Its a 5th ed model with the Banner and sword (minus pommel, lol) from the 7th ed hero kit.

Ender, I am disappointed ;).

1 - 4th edition Tyrion
2 - 6th edition Eltharion the Swordmaster
3 - 4th edition shadow warrior
4 - 5th edition archer (I think!... it certainly ain't 4th or 6th)
5 - 5th edition mage
6 - 6th edition limited edition Elf Hero with bow, converted to hold a banner

EDIT: Corrected that last one... I just checked and it was actually the 6th edition metal hero, not the 7th edition one.

Ender Shadowkin
05-03-2010, 01:01
Ender, I am disappointed ;).

1 - 4th edition Tyrion
2 - 6th edition Eltharion the Swordmaster
3 - 4th edition shadow warrior
4 - 5th edition archer (I think!... it certainly ain't 4th or 6th)
5 - 5th edition mage
6 - 6th edition limited edition Elf Hero with bow, converted to hold a banner

EDIT: Corrected that last one... I just checked and it was actually the 6th edition metal hero, not the 7th edition one.

Well I took 4th and 5th edition off to, get a job, have kids and stuff . .. I could've totally nailed any 3rd edition stuff!

enyoss
05-03-2010, 01:03
Well I took 4th and 5th edition off to, get a job, have kids and stuff . .. I could've totally nailed any 3rd edition stuff!

Your excuses fall on deaf ears! :p

You'll just have to sit in hope that a similar thread pops up with some wayward Sea Elf models then. :D

linuvian
05-03-2010, 02:03
From memory, top row, left to right:

Tyrion, 4th ed sculpt sans horse and shield.
Eltharion the Blind, 6th ed sculpt sans sword.
Shadow Warrior, 4th ed sculpt (I think, not 100% sure).
Archer, 4/5th ed. sculpt.
Mage 4th/5th sculpt with the top of his staff missing.

The last one is a conversion. The metal body is from a 6th edition 'Commander with bow' model and the plastic parts are from the 7th ed. Prince/Commander kit.

Hope it helps for starters

- Dr.

Dr. Who is right on all of them, except that the Tyrion model is missing his sword (Sunfang) as well. My model has had that sword break off twice (in different places!). Malhandir also is a hideous mount with that model, unless you are good at freehanding designs.

And that shadow warrior truly is the most hideous model ever made (I got 15 of em.. they are AWEFUL). He is also missing his shield. 4th edition model.

I don't think that mage is 5th edition.... I think it was early 6th.

JayC707
05-03-2010, 02:23
Thanks guys!

Unfortunately almost all of it is either:

Busted, Ugly or Modified, but it was still good educationally. I have to say that I do like the modified conversion piece, dunno what to do with it but it looks pretty cool to me.

Thanks again.

ChaosVC
05-03-2010, 04:47
Honestly I only recognised the blind elf from 6th ed. The rest is just random elf models to me.:p