PDA

View Full Version : Krazyface vs Itchy-Buum (Birthday game!)

Malorian
05-03-2010, 14:01
Krazyface vs Itchy-Buum

Through out the warhammer world are heros of legend who on their own curve out their own path of greatness, however one of the greatest tragedies is that they never cross paths... but what if they did...

Krazyface, the savage orc warboss, has made a name for himself in orc folk lore as a general willing to take on any army, and Itchy-Buum, the lizardmen scarvet, has turned away from his slann master to do the very same. They are seperated by great ocean's of water being that they are even on different continents but soon, very soon, their paths will cross...

How you ask?

Who cares :p

So my birthday is coming up and to have some fun I'm going to play a game against myself (it's more fun than you would think). I'll have my wife set up terrain and then I'll be playing the part of both sides.

Who will win won't really matter as it won't change the fluff of either side no matter what happens, but even I don't know who is going to win this match up so it will be interesting to see what animosity and the dice gods serve up and what path this battle takes.

So please feel free to vote on who you think will win and early next week I'll put up the report :D

Krazyface's List:

Savage orc warboss w/ great axe, armor of gork, amulet of protectyness, battle brew
Black orc bigboss BSB w/ spirit totem, heavy armor, boar
Goblin shaman w/ 2 scrolls, wolf chariot
Night goblin shaman w/ staff of sneaky stealing

24 savage orcs w/ spears, banner, musician
25 boyz w/ shield, banner, musician
25 boyz w/ shield, banner, musician
25 boyz w/ shield, banner
25 boyz w/ shield, banner
28 night goblins w/ nets, banner, musician
5 wolf riders w/ bows, spears, musician
5 wolf riders w/ bows, spears, musician

Orc chariot
Orc chariot
2 spear chukkas
2 spear chukkas

Doom diver
Troll

Total: 2250

Itchy-Buum's List:

Scarvet w/ piranha blade, light armor, shield, bane head, coldone
Skink chief w/ extra hand weapon, light armor, shield, cloak of feathers
Lvl 2 skink priest w/ diadem of power, scroll

18 spear saurus w/ banner, musician
10 skirmishing skinks
10 skinks
10 skinks
10 skinks
Jungle swarm

3 terradons
7 cold one cav
7 cold one cav
6 chameleon skinks

2 razordons
Salamander w/ extra handler

Total: 2250

(Some how I don't think magic will play a big part...)

FORtheGREATERgood
05-03-2010, 20:56
Ive setup small games before to try out a new unit, etc but never at this scale. Although it wasn't too bad, it definitely requires a bit of patience esp. with high model count armies. The problem I always seemed to run into was always knowing what I was going to do and what tactics I normally go with.
Even though 9 doctors out of 10 agree awesomeness is a main food group, I think my orc and goblin brethren can take the gold on this one if animosity doesn't get the better of them.

puppetmaster24
05-03-2010, 20:59
you are a very strange man.

ITCHY-BUUM FTW!!!!!

kormas
05-03-2010, 21:40
yay!!!, i used to do this a while ago simply caus i got bored and am an only child, although i now have stopped caus i find that i just know what i am doing and start to favour one side over the other lol.

GO ICHY-BUUM!

Stegadeth
05-03-2010, 21:54
I cannot go against Itchy. He's my hero.

Djekar
06-03-2010, 15:58
I voted Krazyface. That guy is NUTS and will, I think, easily dispatch his scaly foe. The only question is, how will he integrate those scales into the chariot he's been working on?

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull
06-03-2010, 21:14
I vote for Krazyface:), Orcs are da bezt

w3rm
07-03-2010, 02:51
I'm KooKoo for Krazyface!

Gammalfarmor
07-03-2010, 07:08
You guys really think that the feeble orc has a chance against the mighty Itchy-Buum?

Malorian
07-03-2010, 14:54
Here is the report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkPFItfoyrI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeEI91qksw

For those of you who guessed right, check you PMs :)

Edit: Just found a mistake in the video *sigh*. At the very end it shows who won and I say something different... what I say is correct. Or maybe I did that on purpose to trick the poeple that skip to the end... ya, let's go with that ;)

Gammalfarmor
07-03-2010, 17:05
Happy birthday :)

w3rm
07-03-2010, 23:34
Hey Malorian I cant watch videos on dial up. Can you PM the results? thanks.

Edit: 1000 posts whoo! hah

kaubin
08-03-2010, 04:25
Happy Birthday!

And congrats on the tievictory! and sorry about the tieloss :S

Djekar
08-03-2010, 05:42
Happy Birthday Mal.

Also, epic battle, as I think we all assumed it would be. When two canny generals square off like this ... that's the stuff legends are made of!

Thanks for the report.

Gork or Possibly Mork
08-03-2010, 05:45
Happy Birthday Malorian.

Shame I didn't see this until now so I didn't vote.

This was a good game. Before looking at the report I felt LM would take it because you have so many units and I felt the Coldblooded LD and animosity
would be a big factor.

I think the terrain may have been a factor in favor of the Orcs. Your LM kind of got pinned in on the left flank and on the right flank once the Saurus cav got wiped out the Saurus block on the right was kind of facing a two on one.

Concerning your Warboss have you considered putting him with the savage orcs instead. Especially against a horde type force. I mean putting him in the NG is good for the plus 1 T ( nets ) but if he just gets baited out all the time he's better off having the support unit imo.

I guess that's why I never tried running a Savage Warboss because it pretty hard to prevent from happening and even having him in a Savage block is risky
cause if your not charging they could get baited and smashed anyway.

I think you should add a snotling swarm or two to your standard list to help prevent this. With the troll to help as well it would be easier to prevent. You may be able to drop the Night gobbos for some snotling swarms and maybe something else.

Cheers and thanks for putting this up. It was a pleasure to watch.

warlord hack'a
08-03-2010, 15:07
Good way to play 2 battles in the time it takes to play one ;-). Also good to see your lists from the enemies perspective! Indeed add a few snot blocks to your orcs list (I said so before I believe), these can really mees up the coordinated enemy advance..

And of course Happy birthday!

stiltjet
09-03-2010, 09:36
Happy birthday Mal.

Glad to see you have started doing Youtube video battle reports. Nice battle, and scenery.

Looking forward to see more, if doing these reports are not too much of a hazzle..

selone
10-03-2010, 15:41
You're filming yourself playing with yourself !? :o