PDA

View Full Version : Skull Pass Contents

pick_me
06-03-2010, 00:26
To anyone who has purchased the Skull pass set, I was wondering if the contents are exactly as they are on the description.

I'm really only interested in the nightgoblins.

Are the sprues the same as if you got them from the Nightgoblins set? Do you get the nets? Do you have the option to make them all spears or bows?

Any info would be great. Thanks.

Denny_Crane
06-03-2010, 00:31
If i can recall right you get 40 spear man and 20 bowman and no netters or options to modify them without converting them as the sprues are snap fit.

Ozorik
06-03-2010, 00:52
Why would they be any different? (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod830856&rootCatGameStyle=)

zeebie
06-03-2010, 01:15
they are all 1 piece models, so not the same as you get in the boxes.

rtunian
06-03-2010, 01:22
the nightgoblin regiment is a multi part plastic set, where the battle for skull pass sprues are almost all single piece models. the regiment has bow arm, spear arm, and hand weapon arm options, with matching shield or arrow arms, and options for full command and netters, enough to make 20 models, where the skull pass set has 40 spear gobs with full command and 20 bowgobs with full command (and a big boss, a shaman, a troll, and a few odd handfulls of dwarves)

Griefbringer
06-03-2010, 08:54
where the skull pass set has 40 spear gobs with full command and 20 bowgobs with full command (and a big boss, a shaman, a troll, and a few odd handfulls of dwarves)

Don't forget the 10 spider riders and a few items of terrain.

Notice that those spear gobboes are in two units of 20 with full commands. And various people have tried converting the said gobboes into hand weapon armed equivalents by snipping off part of the spear shaft and adding a mace/hammer/axe head on top.