PDA

View Full Version : Which of the Primarchs Liked Magnus?

Sir Phobos
07-03-2010, 22:53
So we know that the Space Wolves didnt like the 1k Sons, but is there any mention of which legions did, or which Primarchs liked Magnus?

GitzBlasta
07-03-2010, 22:57
Well, it seems that Fulgrim and Sanguinius liked him. Also, Horus gave him a bit of his armour as a token. Lorgar breaks up the fight brewing between Magnus and Leman and claims to love all his brothers.
I get the distinct impression that Magnus isn't really interested in being friends with his brother Primarchs anyway.

Lupe
07-03-2010, 23:39
I get the distinct impression that Magnus isn't really interested in being friends with his brother Primarchs anyway.

Nah, that's what Perturabo and Kurze majored in...

Magnus actually seems like a rather friendly bloke, but he doesn't go out of his way to become BFFs with Russ

Inquisitor Engel
08-03-2010, 00:20
Even on his first meeting with Russ, Ahriman comments that Russ has a sort of smirk and that the insults are likely playful, since they go back and forth for a while.

Magnus seems to me to be generally very well liked. Mortarion it would seem, would be the only one that had some open hostility towards him.

tezdal
08-03-2010, 01:00
Kurze had friends...well Fulgrim anyway

Tehkonrad
08-03-2010, 07:12
I think Lorgar liked him, what with Mangus being his mentor at the 'how to be a succesful and entirely loyal primarch' college (or whatever it's called).

Londinium
08-03-2010, 15:23
Kurze had friends...well Fulgrim anyway

More of a mentor/student role. I can't really imagine Fulgrim and Curze sitting around joking. It's not in the Night Haunter's nature, unless it was a really disturbing dark quip.