PDA

View Full Version : space marine anatomy

texancowboy
09-03-2010, 23:34
can space marines have sex? just curious cause in the horus heresy novels some of the female characters talk about the perfection of some the space marines physiques(like loken), an things of that nature. and they are male humans, even if they are genectically altered. hahaha hopefully this gets some laughs. aint a real serious question, just curious.

Mannimarco
09-03-2010, 23:38
its been discussed to death, head over to background and look at the thread saying before you post read this

texancowboy
09-03-2010, 23:40
alrighty, preciate it

King in Yellow
10-03-2010, 02:55
The Emperor's Children would like to think so.:D

Friedrich von Offenbach
10-03-2010, 03:13
I have heard (from another person who had heard from some where) of white scars having children

Lordsaradain
10-03-2010, 08:20
What about the Salamanders? Dont they have families?

Vermin-thing
10-03-2010, 08:25
I am sure they are capable of it, but it would never happen in 40 million years...

...Die xenos scum!

Already occupied killing stuff. Heck killing stuff is probably better than procreating to them, and also the latter is probably worthy of heresy.

NightrawenII
10-03-2010, 08:25
I have heard (from another person who had heard from some where)...
Ah, the most feared line in the Background Forum. No, Space Marines cannot have a sex or children.

/thread

Vermin-thing
10-03-2010, 08:28
Ah, the most feared line in the Background Forum. No, Space Marines cannot have a sex or children.

/thread

/Quote.

:D

I think that the vast amount of roids in there body would render them useless, as well as the fact that NO SPACE MARINE EVER HAS TO GO TOO THE CAN, EVER! ...and so would have little or no contact with his Sargent Jonson. :shifty:

tu33y
10-03-2010, 10:00
being very careful what i say here... does anyone else notice sometimes in the fluff a little hint once in while of "the Love that dare not speak its name"? is there not something inherently homoerotic about the whole superhuman heavily muscled warrior monk concept? procreation is an urge built deep down in the very fabric of all life- many primitive organisms exist only to begat other primitive organisms.

unless of course there is a special, secret implant called "Cliff Richards Thromz-bone" that cancels out all sexual lust, and in the emporers children the implant has mutated to do the EXACT opposite. the "Robbie Williams Thromz-bone" effect

Grimmeth
10-03-2010, 10:04
unless of course there is a special, secret implant called "Cliff Richards Thromz-bone" that cancels out all sexual lust, and in the emporers children the implant has mutated to do the EXACT opposite. the "Robbie Williams Thromz-bone" effect

Actually that was pretty much how I always saw it - especially after certain bits of the HH novels.
IMO the CAN, but have no impulse or desire to.

htj
10-03-2010, 10:20
It would save on all that gene-seed harvesting. Could repurpose one of those reserve companies.

'That's an interesting banner you have there, 9th Company.'

AndrewGPaul
10-03-2010, 10:47

/thread

thread

This always gets stated as canon fact, and yet no-one ever has any evidence to back it up. :)

Arnizipal
10-03-2010, 12:03
its been discussed to death, head over to background and look at the thread saying before you post read this
Agreed.

Thread closed.

Arnizipal,

++ The Warseer Moderation Team ++