PDA

View Full Version : في حد بيتكلم عربي؟

justFIGHT
12-02-2006, 19:53
i was askin if anybody speaks arabic? but if you already on this forum you speak english anyway.:D

anybody in Cairo? doenst matter if you dont speak arabic btw:) really wanna game with new ppl, my gaming group is tiny. so if you want a game pleaz post:)

if anyone wants to learn some arabic, feel free to post too:D

ROCKY
12-02-2006, 20:28
Marhaba! yes I speak arabic! I am from Saudi Arabia! (although I wish I knew how to type in the arabic letters in my computer). Back in Saudi we had a keyboard that could be used to type in arabic or english letters.

justFIGHT
12-02-2006, 21:17
hey cool, so now you in orlando. so how did you get in the hobby?

there is no wargaming community in egypt and i discovered 40K when my friend came back from england with some marines. i really like the models and started to explore from there. orks were the first thing that caught my eye and i have stuck with them.

ROCKY
13-02-2006, 02:53
Are you sure you did not stick with them because they look like Fareed al Atrashi? just kidding. I got into the hobby when I visited edenburgh scottland. At first I bought all the army books, then started to strategize then bought my first army (if you could not guess its chaos). Hey, feel free to PM me (private messege) if you want to share more info, I would be glad to share my life story! (just do not fall asleep!)

justFIGHT
13-02-2006, 14:13
just talk here.

i guess you play fantasy. you played 40k? i havnt played fantasy before, though i thought bout collecting fantasy chaos:D but i stayed with the orks.

so in KSA do you have lots of gaming buddies?

where you from in KSA?

Hideous Loon
13-02-2006, 17:04
Trivia perhaps, but how do you say "Good morning" in Arabic?

ROCKY
13-02-2006, 17:08
ah, master loon! you are here as well? good morning in arabic is: sabah al khair.
and as for you mr.justfight i am from riyadh(the capitol) and no, there is no warhammer in KSA.

Kohhna
13-02-2006, 18:00
You guys should all get Guilder accounts and join us in P&R. There are about three threads going about the middle east at any one time and a bit of input from someone who actually knows what they are talking about would be greatly appreciated.

ROCKY
14-02-2006, 02:12
How do we get signed up to be guilders? and what is P&R?

Kohhna
14-02-2006, 02:40
http://www.warseer.com/forums/payments.php

Thats the Link to the Guilder sign-up bit.

P&R is the Politics and Religion section of the forum, where we go to discuss and debate politics, current affairs etc. It used to cause a lot of Spam on the old site so its Guilders only now. Its still quite a good place for spraffing about more serious stuff than you have on the rest of the forum and there is a good mix of opinion.

At the minute, and for the past fortnight, the hot topics are all related to the middle east-
Irans Nuclear Weapons programme
The Jyllends Post Muhammad cartoons
Hamas's election victory

One thread opens with "An Open letter of Apology to all Muslims" so it would be nice if some actual Muslims would get the chance to read it.

justFIGHT
14-02-2006, 13:35
i would be happy to join. but this involves payment?:eek: why? cna i join without paying?

Kohhna
14-02-2006, 14:12
If you look in the "future of waseer" part of the forum there are a few threads about P&R and guilding, but the best explaination is below:

. We support the forum because the folks who put it together did so out of their pockets. ... Or guild so that you can prevent Warseer dying as Portent did
P&R is a perk for those who care about the site enough to throw in a few quid.

justFIGHT
14-02-2006, 16:25
how does paypal work?

Hideous Loon
14-02-2006, 16:30
I think you make an account, you can do it on Ebay, where you give them details of your account, name, personal information and so on. And then you use it practically everywhere on the Internet when you're paying something.

BlazeXI
14-02-2006, 19:47
how does paypal work?

Unfortunetely it does not work in Egypt. Byt send them a mail you want it. I've been sending few mails to them with friends and they finaly accepted existance of Poland last june.

justFIGHT
14-02-2006, 20:03
damn, very complicated. i really wanted to join in the political talk. can politics be discussed anywhere else on the forum? like in random musings?

Kohhna
14-02-2006, 20:14
They can't actually, if an overtly political thread is started in RM it gets shifted to P&R. You're right it is very complicated. You could try PMing Nick directly for advice, or work out a proxy.

justFIGHT
15-02-2006, 14:22
what do you mean by a proxy?

Kohhna
15-02-2006, 15:21
Like as in you send me a check or postal order and I pay for you on my Pay-pal account.