PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Dark Elf Horde! - Black Ark List.

Kalandros
21-03-2010, 08:31
[241] Dreadlord - Executioner's Axe, Blood Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak

[225] Death Hag - Cauldron of Blood, Battle Standard Bearer
[145] Master on Dark Steed - Biting Blade, Enchanted Shield, Ring of Hotek, Sea Dragon Cloak, Heavy Armour
[150] Sorceress - Dispel Scroll, Dispel Scroll
-------
761 pts of Characters

[230] 18 Black Ark Corsairs (Two Hand Weapons, Light Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak) - Reaver, Musician, Standard Bearer: Sea Serpent Standard
[240] 20 Black Ark Guards (Repeater Crossbows, Light Armour, Shields) - Guardmaster, Musician, Standard Bearer
[240] 20 Black Ark Guards (Repeater Crossbows, Light Armour, Shields) - Guardmaster, Musician, Standard Bearer
[131] 5 Dark Riders - Musician, Repeater Crossbows, Herald
[117] 5 Dark Riders - Musician, Repeater Crossbows
[055] 5 Harpies
[055] 5 Harpies
[055] 5 Harpies
[055] 5 Harpies
--------
1178 Points of Core

[180] 14 Har Ganeth Executioners - Draich-Master
[180] 14 Har Ganeth Executioners - Draich-Master
-------
360 Points of Special

[100] Reaper Bolt Thrower
[100] Reaper Bolt Thrower
-------
200 Points of Rare

2499 Points Total

Power: 3 + Power of Darkness (laughable)
Dispel: 3 + 2 Scrolls + Ring of Hotek (Bare minimum)

Models: 129
Deployments: 12

Lord and Master will depend on the targets available and whether I need magic weapons at a specific place or not.
The entire infantry line will move slowly at first, reducing enemy numbers as much as I can with my rather good amount of shooting (yes, Large Targets will be peppered down!) and I have 6 annoying units (2x fast cav, 4x happies!).

So I think the list has potential, its of course not the highest on the power scale and thats what I wanted, a fluffy army that doesn't need all the nasty tools the army has available. No Pendant, no Hydra, no Dragon, no Assassins, no ASF Banner. I think I'm being more than fair here!

Kalandros
21-03-2010, 19:10
No comments whatsoever? No opinion on the potency or the flaws of the list? O:

Rawne
21-03-2010, 20:26
im not a DE player myself, but its nice to see a fluffy DE list with no double hydra! lacks in magic, but your more than aware of that. might struggle against a mass gunline if they choose the right targets. but i guess every army would. but looks nice, good balance

Dark Apostle197
22-03-2010, 01:45
I would change the equipment of the lord. He's pretty easy to kill without ASF.

Seems like it could be fun to play. I am not sure what advice to give since most seem like you'd want to keep (like the 20 man crossbow units).