PDA

View Full Version : Female's revolution!

blackstork
29-03-2010, 10:18
This day has came. All of Warhammer women united to fight for freedom, esteem and breakfasts on bed. From horrible Daemons to bloody Dark Elves. Beware men of Warhammer! Now a female's hand is taking a power!

Army list on 2000 points

Lord:
Valkia the Bloody - 410 p. (WoC)

Heroes:
The Masque of Slaanesh - 90 p. (DoC)
Sorceress / two Dispel Scrolls - 150 p. (DE)
Death Hag / Cauldron of Blood (they're cooking a soup-trap), BSB, Banner of Nagarythe, Manbane, Witchbrew - 400 p. (DE)

Core:
Daemonettes of Slaanesh 16 mod. / champion, standard, Banner of Ecstasy - 241 p. (DoC)
Dryads 9 mod. - 108 p. (WE)
Dryads 8 mod. - 96 p. (WE)

Special:
Seekers of Slaanesh 5 mod. - 120 p. (DoC)
Seekers of Slaanesh 5 mod. - 120 p. (DoC)
Witch Elves 12 mod. / Hag with Witchbrew - 155 p. (DE)

Rare:
Scyla Anfingrimm - 105 p. (WoC)

The most difficult was a choice lord and heroes, because in these slots are a lot of women. I think bretonian ladies aren't match to this revolution. So, did I make a good choices?

My plan is put the Cauldron on centre of battlefield and the rest hold close to it. Daemonettes and Dryads in front (WSv) and special choices (a support) behind them. The Masque and Scyla will make confusion in battle and Valkia will do a key-charge in right moment.

Of course any shooting army will win without casualties, but then they will deliver a following argument for women to fight ('what a cowards, which cannot strike a little woman'). The second problem are dragons, but if anyone appear on battlefield, then will arrive Sisters of Twillight on their dragon.:D

What do you think?

Falkman
29-03-2010, 10:22
Scyla is a guy (well he's a spawn now, but when he was human he was a guy), thought you should know that :p

Wyrmnax
29-03-2010, 12:48
Well, you could mix some HE in there. Im pretty sure no one would notice the difference, below all that glitter.

Nice theme though.

Heh, just realized. Its just Elves and Chaos that really field woman, huh?

brother slaughterer
29-03-2010, 12:54
Well, you could mix some HE in there. Im pretty sure no one would notice the difference, below all that glitter.

Nice theme though.

Heh, just realized. Its just Elves and Chaos that really field woman, huh?

Dont ogres have girly ogre minis? Or is that just a fantasy of mine?

Dr.Mercury
29-03-2010, 12:59

I know a good therapist.:)

BigbyWolf
29-03-2010, 13:23

Yep, they have a female man-eater, holding a rolling pin...excellent stereotyping, GW!

As for it being your fantasy...best keep that to yourself...or head over to the Stronghold, they all love 'em big over there!

Hojo
29-03-2010, 13:41
Scyla is a guy (well he's a spawn now, but when he was human he was a guy), thought you should know that :p
In Greek mythology Scyla was a female monster.

Bladelord
29-03-2010, 13:45
But in Warhammer she's not.

Who not just make a normal list & use female models all over the army?

BigbyWolf
29-03-2010, 14:11
In Greek mythology Scyla was a female monster.

Good job we're in the Warhammer forum then, ain't it?

EDIT: Damnit! Ninja'd by someone who appears to be missing all the vowels from his keyboard!

ROCKY
29-03-2010, 18:46
I love the idea :) and would love to play against this army. another thing u could dry is an all femal vampire army, or a cult of slaanesh army.

The SkaerKrow
29-03-2010, 22:42
You forgot...

Ogre Maneaters
Bretonnian Damsels
Dechala the Denied One (Female Chaos Spawn from 5th Ed)
Ice Queen of Kislev
Maiden Guard
Lucreazzia Belladona (I butchered the spelling of her name, she's a Dogs of War Special Character)
The Sisters of Sigmar
Lahmia Vampires

TheDarkDaff
29-03-2010, 23:03
You do realise that Daemonettes are are not female or male but are androgynous. Think of them as lady boys and you aren't far off.

Peregijn
30-03-2010, 07:17
You do realise that Daemonettes are are not female or male but are androgynous. Think of them as lady boys and you aren't far off.

demonets and high elfs are a little bit the same than?

blackstork
30-03-2010, 08:09
You forgot...

Ogre Maneaters
Bretonnian Damsels
Dechala the Denied One (Female Chaos Spawn from 5th Ed)
Ice Queen of Kislev
Maiden Guard
Lucreazzia Belladona (I butchered the spelling of her name, she's a Dogs of War Special Character)
The Sisters of Sigmar
Lahmia Vampires

It doesn't matter did I forget or not. I couldn't choose all.

Memnos
30-03-2010, 08:20
It doesn't matter did I forget or not. I couldn't choose all.

Well, I would suggest dumping the Daemonettes if that's your goal. As a previous poster said, they're actually androgynous. That's why they have one breast.

You could take the Witch Elf Lord and take Witch Elves as core?

Bladelord
30-03-2010, 11:29
You also forgot the Lustrian Amazons

demonets and high elfs are a little bit the same than?

Curse you Peregijn, High Elves are more ''men'' than you ever will be!:mad:

Kuroi
30-03-2010, 12:27
Well, I would suggest dumping the Daemonettes if that's your goal. As a previous poster said, they're actually androgynous. That's why they have one breast.

You could take the Witch Elf Lord and take Witch Elves as core?

The real Daemonette models, the ones that actually look good all have more than one breats, I can assure you. ^^

Hojo
30-03-2010, 13:02
The real Daemonette models, the ones that actually look good all have more than one breats, I can assure you. ^^
Exactly.
The new plastic ones are stupid, they lack movement and are ugly.Slaanesh ain't ugly.He is just disturbing at it.

The SkaerKrow
30-03-2010, 13:49
Exactly.
The new plastic ones are stupid, they lack movement and are ugly.Slaanesh ain't ugly.He is just disturbing at it.If by "stupid" you mean "actually fit the lore behind the unit" then yes, I agree. Daemonettes aren't supposed to be Daemonic pin-ups, and Slaanesh isn't the Chaos God of Attractive Females.

neviltis
30-03-2010, 14:06
I like idea :)

Sygerrik
30-03-2010, 14:11
If by "stupid" you mean "actually fit the lore behind the unit" then yes, I agree. Daemonettes aren't supposed to be Daemonic pin-ups, and Slaanesh isn't the Chaos God of Attractive Females.

The new ones are wayyyyyyy better than the old ones. Slaanesh is supposed to be entrancing in the same way as a car accident: it's so twisted, so hideous, that you want to look away but can't. They're not supposed to be "pretty." Nothing in Chaos is "pretty." They're supposed to be hypnotic little monsters with distorted features and grotesque claws.

rtunian
30-03-2010, 16:01
about the list... i think it's not a good idea to mix armies. wait, scratch that. i think it's a horrible idea to mix armies. a good idea for implementing your "female's revolution!" would be to pick 1 army list and then do the appropriate conversions so that all of your combatants are ladies.

mixing lists is bad practice. it leads to situations like, "oh i'll take 3 big blocks of orcs led by exaulted heroes of nurgle, with two engine of the gods that are mounted by tzeentch sorcerers, and my army will be led by the unkillable de dreadlord. for rare i'll have two units of flamers, and my specials will all be war machines from various books."

That's why they have one breast

sorry, but breast(s) do not a woman make. men can grow 'em too. what makes a woman lies 'twixt their hips.

BigbyWolf
30-03-2010, 16:13
sorry, but breast(s) do not a woman make. men can grow 'em too. what makes a woman lies 'twixt their hips.

The ironing? :eyebrows:

blackstork
30-03-2010, 19:40
rtunian, I agree. My purpose was to show my idea of female's army and maybe add to it some fluff.

a good idea for implementing your "female's revolution!" would be to pick 1 army list and then do the appropriate conversions so that all of your combatants are ladies.

It is possible only in Dark Elves, if I remeber well.

Eumerin
30-03-2010, 19:46
The Dark Elves are easiest as there are quite a few females scattered among the troops. One of the four warrior torsos is obviously female (useable as either a spear "man" or a crossbow model). iirc, at least one of the bolt thrower crew members is female. And the Dark Riders clothing makes it difficult to tell what's underneath.

Can't use Black Guard, Executioners, Corsairs, or Cold One Knights (though if you wanted to get creative you could convert the otherwise useless 'Sorceress on Cold One' models), but the models for the rest of the army should work.

Alltaken
30-03-2010, 21:41
also forgot the elven maids