PDA

View Full Version : Waaagh! spell, move order

TMATK
30-03-2010, 23:40
If I get Waaagh! spell off, how exactly do I move the units?

A) Do I pick a unit, roll, then move?

B) Do I roll for each unit, then move each one in any order I choose?

C) Other?

Thanks.

KayazyAssassin
31-03-2010, 01:22
a orks and goblins player at our store plays by option a and it works just fine

AMWOOD co
31-03-2010, 02:11
I've always done a), which is the same way I move fanatics and chaos spawn in compulsory movement.

Haravikk
31-03-2010, 18:33
Both options A and B seem reasonable, I'd assume you just follow much the same order as regular movement, and just pick a unit, roll, move, and repeat until you're done, so option A.

TMATK
31-03-2010, 19:08
I think it makes difference, imagine this scenario:

.............EEEEE..

...AAAAAA..BBBBBB..CCCCCC

Assuming A,B, and C are all orcs in E's front arc, if A roll's high enough to reach and charge E, it will completely cover the front and prevent B and C from also charging. If I can roll A, B,C and then move them at will, I can move them simultaneously and charge all 3 units.

I can also imagine scenarios where one unit moves slightly forward, only to block another unit from making a successful charge. With option B , I have more control moving the units.

I prefer option B for sure, I was just wondering if there were any rules pointing to A.

ColShaw
31-03-2010, 20:40
I'd say you'd treat it just like if you had more than one Chaos Spawn in an army, or more than one fleeing unit; in other words, just like any case where there's compulsory movement by more than one unit at the same time.