PDA

View Full Version : Newb Bretonnian Q?s

Hilte2
02-04-2010, 12:06
Hi,

Getting back into the game after a long hiatus, and likely going Bretonnian. I had a couple questions, however.

1) Do the cost of virtues count against the point limit for magic items, i.e., are they part of the 50/100 point limit for heroes / lords?

2) Can anyone recommend a good "character bank" resource with differently purposed equipment load-outs?

Thanks,

H2

Davo
02-04-2010, 12:20
Hey.

1) Yes

2) I'm not sure sorry, I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help out.

shartmatau
02-04-2010, 14:35
there is a pretty good Brettonian forum,the round table (http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=87). You will be able to find plenty of army ideas there as well as bunches of awesome gallery shots.

Ive considered running brets for awhile. One character that I would run which i dont see used is this.
Paladin with the virtue to make him stubborn, he also cant join units or ride a pegasus. But a lone paladin with that and grail vow should be able to hit the side of a unit to hold it in place for a turn while you set up a charge with one of your lances.

He will lose combat but with stubborn 8, your not likely to run and fear/terror dont mean anything to him. He should be able to kill whats in base with him or least take very little attacks back. It seems like a good guy to just mess with your opponenets plans.