PDA

View Full Version : funny nids player

fisher368
03-04-2010, 22:47
first this another venting post

i was playing this nids player who got some models from this RAK and said im starting nids

i played him yesterday 3 way 500pts free for all

he basically set up so that he could kill me first, and i got wiped first
but he basically forgot all his templates and his dice, he used mine
he proxied half of his army
and he doesnt have a codex he has this printed one that everyone believe is fake, and we dont let him use the acctual one because he will rip it and all of us will be in trouble w/ the owner of the store

any other interesting stories or vents are welcome

thank you for your time

Vepr
03-04-2010, 23:45
The new Tyranid codex has driven many nid players insane... ;) :p

bigcheese76
04-04-2010, 00:06
3 way games drive many insane! One person is always ganged up on and taken out early.

jesusjohn
04-04-2010, 00:23
darn, i saw the post title and was holding out for hive tyrant stand up.. :)

bossfearless
04-04-2010, 00:30
darn, i saw the post title and was holding out for hive tyrant stand up.. :)

So a priest, a Rabbi and a Pyrovore walk into a bar and they all see this Norn Queen sitting in the corner. The Priest says, "If not for my vows, I'd be all over her undulating larva sac in a heartbeat!" Then the Rabbi says, "Oi vey, look at those cilia!" And the Pyrovore says, "Fellas, I've been there and let's just say I didn't have to worry about flaming discharge before!" *rimshot*

It's Tyranid stand up, what were you expecting?

Vepr
04-04-2010, 00:45
Nid humor... hmmm...

Why is a dirigible better than a pyrovore? The Hindenburg didn't take up an elite slot and actually managed to kill something when it blew up.

e2055261
04-04-2010, 01:27
This store seems to get you awfully upset when you play there. Bring the little book of calm with you or cease playing in said store.

That's the kind of thing that happens in 3 way free for alls - they don't really work - and if a player was going to do this sort of stuff from the outset, I certainly wouldn't have bothered going through the motions and playing the game unless I knew that I was going to have a rant about it later on warseer.

enigma-96
04-04-2010, 04:12
Random Guy: So Lictor I see you got some shiny new rules
Lictor: You shouldn't see me at all :cries:

Clinton: Man it sucks having our wives be the center of attention around here.
Carnifex: Tell me about it.

Little Boy: Mommy what's wrong with that man over there
Mom: Shhhh sweety that's very rude... I'm sorry about that my son doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
Pyrovore: Sigh it's fine I get it all the time.