PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elf List 2250.

Matthews
08-04-2010, 14:18
Hey all,

I haven't posted in a while as school and exams have come and gone but was wondering what everyone thought of the possible Dark Elf list that I will be using as a tournament army for the end of 2010/2011. This list follows ETC restrictions so I can attend multiple tournaments with it. So here it is;

Dark Elves 2250

Lords - 275
Supreme Sorcerer(Sorceress rules, sorcerer model.)
-Tome of Furion
-Level 4
*not sure which unit to put him in*
Heroes - 425
Death Hag
-Cauldron of Blood
-Rune of Khaine

Death Hag
-Battle Standard Bearer
-Standard of Hag Graef
-Rune of Khaine
-Witchbrew

Core Units - 720
20 Dark Elf Warriors
-Full Command
-Shields

20 Dark Elf Warriors
-Full Command
-Shields

10 Crossbowmen

10 Crossbowmen

5 Harpies

5 Harpies

5 Dark Riders
-Repeater Crossbows
-Musician

6 Dark Riders
-Repeater Crossbows
-Musician

Special Units
20 Executioners *BSB Hag goes here*
-Full Command

Cold One Chariot

Cold One Chariot

Rare Units - 200
2 Bolt Throwers

Total Points: 2246
Power Dice: 6(10)
Dispel Dice: 4(MR 1)

So tell me what you think, what is good, what is bad and that would be sweet. I may post a plog on here when I start it as I am currently finshing off a 40k and Lotr/Wotr army.

Cheers,

Matthews

koningswulf
08-04-2010, 14:35
Looks intresting fluffwise some inputs tho
is that your lv4 sorceress in this list wont make that big difference.

I would rather use A lord and go all melee and have ring of hotek and maybe a lv1 sorceror with 2 dispel scrolls caddy.
Or 2 assasins one in each spear unit to give them some good punch.

Also you need 1 unit with some punch with some speed I suggest a Cold one Knight unit of 5, keeps the small knight formations of opponents at bay.
Also in tandem witha chariot and hatred they pack a good punch.

Matthews
10-04-2010, 11:32
Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply. With ETC as a max of 9PD can be used in a phase, the level 4 sorcerer reaches that by himself. I am not sure about creating a scroll caddie as I prefer dispel dice to scrolls, and the ring counts as a hero choice, so I would have to remove a hag to fit the caddie in. I do kinda agree about the knights but I am trying to find points and not sure what to remove.

I am trying to keep to ETC restrictions as the armies that I normally create are for some reason considered cheesy at tournaments in Australia. For those that do not know about ETC restrictions there is a list of them in the players pack for Leviathan 2010, which can be found here : http://www.rankingshq.com/administrator/rankings/playerpacks/Leviathon2010_PlayerPack.pdf

Any other comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Matthews.