PDA

View Full Version : feral ork bikers

world in grey
13-04-2010, 19:23
So anyone else planning on using the brilliant new orc boar boyz as some sort of feral biker boyz conversion or is it just me?

The Laughing God
13-04-2010, 19:25
I love feral orks. I would consider it if I didn't have enough projects going on right now. I was thinking about the same topic before I saw this post. :)

Meriwether
13-04-2010, 19:29
No. I'm planning on using the twenty cybork-riding boyz I already have as biker boyz...

Oh, wait, I already do that. :D

GrogDaTyrant
13-04-2010, 20:26
While the new boar boyz do look nice, I doubt I'll be getting any anytime soon. As far as using them for 'counts-as' bikes, I already have 70-something amazing looking warbike models already.

jesusjohn
13-04-2010, 22:40
Not sure they look '40ky' enough. They would need a lot of converting.

DuskRaider
13-04-2010, 23:54
They wouldn't really need too much, actually. What do you expect from Feral 40K Orks, Boars with exhaust pipes coming out of their arses? They're more or less Fantasy Orcs with pistols and crude technology.

While I don't play Snake Bites or Feral Themed Orks, it is QUITE tempting to do it "just because".

Meriwether
14-04-2010, 00:07
The old cyboars had metal plates bolted to their bodies, and wheels instead of back legs. The Super Cyboars had four legs, but two were mechanical, and to this day are one of my favorite GW models, even if they did need copious amounts of green stuff to cover all of the awful fittings.

Sir_Turalyon
16-04-2010, 23:15
So anyone else planning on using the brilliant new orc boar boyz as some sort of feral biker boyz conversion or is it just me?

Not me, brilliant old Snakebite boar boyz work fine, thank you :) .

enigma-96
17-04-2010, 03:28
Definately, probably because they're a WAY better deal than the current warbikes and the look freaking awesome.

Clang
18-04-2010, 06:45
Counts-as bikes shouldn't be too hard - either have the rider holding the guns or put them on some sort of saddle mounting behind (or even in front of?) the rider.

They're certainly a huge improvement over the old boar models, I'm tempted to get some for my own orks.