PDA

View Full Version : Lizardmen CC list 2250

Spiney Norman
17-04-2010, 09:04
So, after miscasting 3 times in my last game, my Slann has fallen from favour, so its time to get the old blood out for a little spin.

Characters
Saurus Oldblood
Light armour, carnosaur, burning blade, enchanted shield, glyph necklace

Saurus Scar Vet
Light armour, shield, sword of the Hornet

Skink Priest
Engine of the gods, L2, scroll, diadem

Core
18 Saurus
Spears, Full command

18 Saurus
Spears, Full command

18 Saurus
Full command

10 Skink Skirmishers
10 Skink Skirmishers

Special
6 Chameleon Skinks
3 Terradon Riders
Stegadon

Total 2,245

Is 2 stegs and a carno too harsh? I could switch the special steg for a group of Saurus cavalry, but I quite like the Dino-ness

Troah
17-04-2010, 18:28
I believe people find the Engines of the Gods to be harsh, not the normal non-hero-mount stegadon.

Rajhald
18-04-2010, 08:07
Just my personal opinions, and not knowing what you are fielding simply because you want to. For instance I love saurus cav and so I field them, regardless of how effective they are relative to points cost.

I think 3 large terror causers are simply too much at this points level. I recommend dropping the steg, and the cham skinks unless you simply want to field them. Include 2 salamanders and beef the terradons up to 5. Might seem like a lot but allows me to 1) loose a model and not panic 2) deal with most any weapons team, even deliver a great rear charge when needed. Other than that consider dropping the champs out of any units not holding a scar-vet, just a points sink. Or maybe drop the steg for some cav that you can hide the carosaur in, screen them with some skinks and you have dirty sneaky death.

Just my few suggestions.