PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Aliens

Photographer
18-04-2010, 11:17
Here are some photos of my hunter aliens. You can find more photos on my blog:

http://double0sven.blogspot.com/

DeeKay
20-04-2010, 21:47
Not bad. The paint jobs are nice and neat and can be returned to if you feel the need to do a little extra. One thing I would suggest is using a filler such as green stuff or milliput to fill in the gap on the bases before you flock them. That would help keep the model looking right on its stand.

There is one last point that is bugging me though. If I remember the Predator films (I assume that's who these guys are meant to be) their skin wasn't so green. It probably had green patches but it definitely wasn't green.

With regards,
Dan.

Photographer
21-04-2010, 13:08
Not bad. The paint jobs are nice and neat and can be returned to if you feel the need to do a little extra. One thing I would suggest is using a filler such as green stuff or milliput to fill in the gap on the bases before you flock them. That would help keep the model looking right on its stand.

There is one last point that is bugging me though. If I remember the Predator films (I assume that's who these guys are meant to be) their skin wasn't so green. It probably had green patches but it definitely wasn't green.

With regards,
Dan.

Cheers. All valid points. I'll get around to flocking the bases pretty soon. I'm not sure green was the best choice but I wanted to move away from flesh overtones and give them a martian feel.

Darthvegeta800
30-04-2010, 18:52
Love em I actually was gonna make a thread asking what rulesystem is suitable for these mini's. Any ideas?

Yayale
30-04-2010, 18:59
Quite a nice paintjob and nice minis aswell

baphomael
30-04-2010, 19:13
http://www.heresyminiatures.com/images/hsf028_painted_by_wildheart.jpg

If you like Predator style aliens, the above guy might tickle your fancy.

Darthvegeta800
30-04-2010, 22:35
Yep opened a thread on that one too. He looks gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!