Banner of Rage

Special:

Chariot

Chariot

Rare:

Helcannon

Helcannon

Total: 2,245-2,250

So the idea its to have the chariots watch the flank followed in by the marauders containing the sorcerers then the great weapon wielding marauders and the warriors in the center. the hell cannons watch the rear and the warhounds flank as the horsemen run up the middle.

the theme i am going for is a chaos dwarf army. the exalted is a thane and the sorcerers are rune smiths. the marauders are more terrified of the dwarfs than anything on the battle field the great weapon guys are bezerkers driven mad by their captors. the warriors and chariot riders are humans the have pledged temporary allegiance to them for their armor. the cannons, chariots, and juggernaut are great constructs of the dwarfs. hounds heat the bones of the fallen and terrorize the weak. the only fluff i am not sure about are the horsemen.

LanceSaba
27-04-2010, 06:35
come on almost 75 views and not a word.

also to fit the theme i was thinking about dropping the horsemen and replacing them with 3 trolls, mark of slaanesh on the chariots (just normal chaos fear proofing), and that leaves me with some points left ( vs no magic 22 vs light magic 17 and vs heavy magic 12) there isn't much a can get with those few points i was thinking bloodcurdling roar if a have enough spare points or acid ichor just to fill points.

Bauknefer
02-05-2010, 03:36
i think its a little sad that no one posted so i will. i dont like chariots i think drop them both for a unit of knights.. you can use the same fluff they traded the help for the armor. I think then you would have about 30 points or so get some more warriors. 15 is a better number. And i think that you should do flail instead of runesword and pick up the crown of everlasting conquest

brendino
02-05-2010, 18:38
seems pretty solid plus a nice theme which is nice. i like it. maybe you could fit in a lammasu as a counts as minotaur os something...