PDA

View Full Version : 1000 point Dwarf list, easy to learn with?

insan0
21-04-2010, 17:28
Hello I have slowly been building a Dwarf army using alternate models from the old Chronopia range. Its more of a modelling project for me but in the event I field it in battle I have looked around for a suitable list.

Here is a list I found that I can use with the models I have, besides the Gyrocopter. I would appreciate any tips on wargear, runes, engineers, command groups etc. Keeping in mind I would be learning the game with this list.

Thane @ 72pts
Shield, RoStone

20 warriors @ 205pts
Shield, Full Command

20 warriors @ 205pts
Shield, Full Command

10 Quarrelers @ 125pts
Shield, Musician

10 Thunderers @ 155pts
Shield, Musician

1 Bolt thrower @ 50pts
RoBurning

1 Bolt thrower @ 45pts

1 Gyrocopter @ 140 pts. **I can not field a suitable 'counts as' for the Gyrocopter. Replace it with an organ gun??

Thanks for helping me out, I plan on playing against friendly opponents who won't be using armies designed to slaughter mine.

-Dave

EvilMonkee
21-04-2010, 17:56
V nice solid list - I would give the Thane a Great Weapon and Gromril armour if you havent already - otherwise I would drop the Musicians on the missle troops - little point if not going for full rank and standard cos if they see combat they die. Gyro is good but an organ gun is better.

Laxnumba7
23-04-2010, 05:43
if you had an organ gun in there instead of the gyrocopter, you could have a very nasty list. The Gyrocopter is an amazing model if you use it right though. So it's really up to your opponent if he will let you use an empty base to use as a gyrocopter.