PDA

View Full Version : Kharn fiction question

Wolfblade670
23-04-2010, 08:17
Was there any other Black Library fiction published about Kharn the Betrayer other than the short story in Let the Galaxy Burn? I really enjoyed that story and wanted to know if there was more.

Dvnjhn
23-04-2010, 08:30
I think that there was possibly a story written about Kharn around 2001, and I believe he is in the Horus Heresy novels (at the start).

Bloodknight
23-04-2010, 09:55
One short story was in WD about 10 years ago (by Bill King, I think). Kharn runs around, kills Slaanesh cultists (he's got a kill counter in his helmet that he resets before each campaign and he tries to get a new record every time ;)), when his fellow Berzerkers go nuts he kills those, too and then he confronts the cult leader.

Thanatos_elNyx
23-04-2010, 10:02
There is a short story in Tales of Heresy, where Kharn first meets Angron.

Grubnar
25-04-2010, 03:37
And then there is:

Kharn - What a great guy!

But that is not Black Library fiction. :D

Kurgash
25-04-2010, 05:24
One short story was in WD about 10 years ago (by Bill King, I think). Kharn runs around, kills Slaanesh cultists (he's got a kill counter in his helmet that he resets before each campaign and he tries to get a new record every time ;)), when his fellow Berzerkers go nuts he kills those, too and then he confronts the cult leader.

oh man that brings back memories, something like the berzerkers threw away their praise of khorne to that of slannesh and kharn puts them out of their misery with excessive force.

The_Unforgiven
25-04-2010, 15:28
not even, they just got in his way.

Repentant Son
25-04-2010, 15:37
There is some fluff in the Chaos Codex where he does the same thing... a squad of berzerkers is waiting to attack, and when they hear the guns stop shooting, they decide to attack. Kharn (who silenced the guns) shows up and kills them all.

Lothlanathorian
25-04-2010, 21:55
There was a Kharne short in Inferno! many years ago. Is that the one that was reprinted in Let the Galaxy Burn?

Herman the Heathen
25-04-2010, 23:04
Here's quite a few not so serious stories about Kharn. At the end is the old one from White Dwarf, the one with the Kill Counter, worth reading.

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Kharn