PDA

View Full Version : The Tempus Fugitives

Tak
26-04-2010, 17:28
Eyup y'all,

There is this incredible site that I have been registered with for some time now and I feel that I should share the knowledge of its existence with those of you who have never heard of it.

Lots of people have commented on Warseer about there not being any rules or stats available for primarchs and have had to make up their own.

Well, me learned chums, look no further!

The site is called The Tempus Fugitives and it has all the rules, stats and wargear for all eighteen primarchs AND it even covers just about every character you've ever read about in the Horus Heresy books (Loken, Eidolon, Erebus etc) as well as the mighty Custodes.

To some of you this will not be news but to anyone out there who hasn't yet been there, go to it, sign up, go to the downloads section and start at the 'Emperor's Pack'.

Also, if any of you actually have battles with armies derived from these lists then I would love to read a battle report or two and any tales of hardness (or lack of) pertaining to any primarchs. I've already read one such story of how Angron was finished off by a pintle mounted storm bolter on a rhino!

Ok guys n gals, enjoy and let me know what you think ok?

Atrum Angelus
26-04-2010, 20:21
Link please?

MEPHISTONSRAGE
26-04-2010, 20:26
Google Tempus fugitives, there can be only one :)

MEPHISTONSRAGE
26-04-2010, 20:28
in case you are too lazy to do that....
http://www.tempusfugitives.co.uk/

Great site with really good working army lists.

baphomael
26-04-2010, 20:34
Yea, they do a lot of themed campain weekends and do themed armylists for use in them. My traitor guard took part in their Sabbat World's campain weekend at warhammer world a couple of years back (hehe, the team I was on won...despite me not actually winnin a single game :P). Unfortunately, I've not been able to go to any of their horus heresy weekends (as much as I wanted to :().

Noserenda
26-04-2010, 23:35
I can Heartily recommend TF events as being made of win, and the rules being up to similar scratch. Great games mostly and with good folk with Pretty armies, what more could you want?

Aha a chance for shameless self promotion! My painting Log below has some of what you are looking forward, just ignore all the pictures of cakhandedly daubed Alpha Legion :D