PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles GW Westminster Bunker info needed...

IronfatherMk4
27-04-2010, 01:17
Hey guys, just recently moved to Los Angeles until the end of summer, and was trying to get ahold of the Los Angeles Games Workshop store in Westminster, CA, but both of the phone numbers I found on the internet, and in White Dwarf, are not working.

Do they have a functioning Phone at the store? If anyone happens to know the correct phone number by chance please let me know..

Thanks again!

Sekhmet
27-04-2010, 01:18
Hey guys, just recently moved to Los Angeles until the end of summer, and was trying to get ahold of the Los Angeles Games Workshop store in Westminster, CA, but both of the phone numbers I found on the internet, and in White Dwarf, are not working.

Do they have a functioning Phone at the store? If anyone happens to know the correct phone number by chance please let me know..

Thanks again!

They probably do, but the last time I was there was about a year ago.

IIRC, they're closed on mondays.

gothgar
27-04-2010, 01:19
I was just there a couple weeks ago, strong and going as far as I know

Not sure of their phone number

IronfatherMk4
27-04-2010, 01:42
i think sekhmet nailed it on the head...they are closed on mondays......

Does anyone know if they sell a nice amount of forgeworld parts?
I really need autocannon 'Mortis' Dreadnought arms, .....and maybe even an mk4 dreadnought....I always knew battlebunkers caried some FW stuff, but never paid it any mind or wondered what type of stuff they carried....

Green-is-best
27-04-2010, 02:12
Where in LA are you? There are several GWs around the outskirts of the city that would order the Forgeworld stuff for you no problem. Though, you'd probably be better off just ordering directly from Forgeworld themselves. They ship pretty fast.

IronfatherMk4
27-04-2010, 02:29
Im right off the 90 freeway in culver city.
The Closest shop to me is Aero Hobbies, which stocks all of the warhammer range, and is an awesome store.

The nearest GW stores are the Glendale one, and the battle bunker. Both are about 30 minutes away without traffic.
It sucks there isnt one in west LA or Santa Monica. It would have lots of business.

Still though, does anyone know what sort of Forgeworld items the Bunker stocks?

Cryptid
27-04-2010, 03:23
They do have FW stuff there, a friend of mine bought some dreadnought bits, though I'm not sure what else they have.

If the number on the GW site doesn't work, here's another one I found in a phonebook: (714) 893-7666

I haven't been there in a while, but the GW site says they're closed on Tuesdays as well. If worse comes to worst, there's another GW at the Block just east on the 22 about 10 minutes away.

Green-is-best
27-04-2010, 03:56
Im right off the 90 freeway in culver city.
The Closest shop to me is Aero Hobbies, which stocks all of the warhammer range, and is an awesome store.

The nearest GW stores are the Glendale one, and the battle bunker. Both are about 30 minutes away without traffic.
It sucks there isnt one in west LA or Santa Monica. It would have lots of business.

Still though, does anyone know what sort of Forgeworld items the Bunker stocks?

Yeah, Aero is a great place. I've been going there for 20 years.

There used to be a GW store on Santa Monica a block from the Promenade, but it closed in the early 90s when GW was kind of shrinking in the US. It's a Hooters now though, so I'm ok with that.

If you're headed down towards the Battlebunker, I recommend checking out Brookhurst Hobbies. It's like a mile North of the 22 on Brookhurst. Amazing selection of modeling stuff and 25 or 30% discount on all GW plastic kits.

Cryptid
27-04-2010, 04:21
Seconded, Brookhurst Hobbies is great. They have all the GW basics, a ton of general modeling/painting supplies, and some nice gaming tables.