PDA

View Full Version : Anything new for HIgh Elves?

clarkey1991
28-04-2010, 00:28
i haven't had the chance to pick up a copy of WD yet to see the sneak peaks about the upcoming battlehosts, but i was wondering whether there was anything mentioned about the high elves?

clarkey

Raditz
28-04-2010, 01:23
I don't think so, GW hasn't touched High Elves for a long time. Put a smile on your face, they'll eventually release more elves.

clarkey1991
28-04-2010, 07:36
I do hope so, not that im sick of my collection of high elves and urge for new releases, but im pretty sure most people got into this game because of the awesome fight at the bottome of mount doom in the first film, and sometimes its nice to go back to your roots, so to speak :P also some plastic high elf spearmen would be nice

clarkey

Eumerin
28-04-2010, 23:06
I've had a look at a preview copy of the Battlehosts book, and iirc there's a single Wood Elf list, a single Galadrium list, and a single High Elf list. The latter focuses on Elrond iirc. While I didn't fine-comb the Gondorian lists to confirm, so far as I could tell there's nothing in there for Gil-Galad or any of his contemporaries (or more accurately, none of his contemporaries who didn't later turn up during the War of the Ring).

clarkey1991
30-04-2010, 08:37
eurghh thts a shame, i thik it is about time, to bring some new stuff to the high elves. their the best looking models in the range maybe after rohan in my opinion

02-05-2010, 10:59
They do have a host in there based around Rivendell, but no new models unfortunately. Rules seem pretty cool - ties on priority count as you winning it and re-roll of any 1s to hit against Orcs.

ChaosVC
12-05-2010, 05:04
They get higher heels shoes?

IllidanStormrage
20-05-2010, 00:24
well over the summer they released the galadrim elves so we wont be seeing new elves any time soon.