PDA

View Full Version : Akashi 6th Airborne Regiment

Commissar Creed
02-05-2010, 03:25
Hey everyone, just wanted to run my list past you guys before I spend $200 on things I don't need, if there are any changes that I could make to my tactics or army list just post it. The army list total is 1819 pts. and I need to reduce it to 1750 pts. so if you see any unneccessary stuff just post it.

The fluff for the regiment is that Akashi is a feral manufactorum world. The world is covered in dense rainforest with manufactorum cities spread throughout. The forest is so tight that the only way to get anywhere is by air. Since the valkeries are mainly used for transporting goods and messages I'm going to do alot of conversion on them, like adding hooks to the bottom where people could hang bags and stuff like that (conversion wise).

My tactics will be that the platton will hang out in my deployment zone, preferably in cover, baiting the enemy to come closer. Once there halfway across Im going to drop both vendettas, one to take care of the artillery and one to deal with the tanks. The valkeries I hope will come in on 3rd turn along with stormtroops. The valkeries will drop their vets by the infantry and the stormtroopers will drop nearby, nearer to the heavy infantry. The platton will come out of cover and kill everything that isn't tied up with troopers or vets.

The Akashi 6th Airborne Regiment

HQ

Company Command Squad
Medi-Pack
Vox-Caster
Astropath
115 pts.

Lord Commissar
70 pts.

Elites

Ratling Squad
Seven additional Ratlings
100 pts,

Storm Trooper Squad
Grenade Launcher X2
95 pts.

Storm Trooper Squad
Grenade Launcher X2
95 pts.

Troops

Infantry Platoon 1
Platoon Command Squad
Vox-Caster
Heavy Bolter
Flamer
50 pts.

Infantry Squad
Vox-Caster
Grenade Launcher
Commissar
95 pts

Infantry Squad
Vox-Caster
Grenade Launcher
60 pts.

Heavy Weapon Team
AutocannonX3
75 pts.

Veteran Squad
Power Fist
Meltagun
Plasma Gun X2
Demolitions
155 pts.
Veteran Squad
Power Fist
Meltagun
Plasma Gun X2
Demolitions
155 pts.

Veteran Squad
Bolt Pistol
Grenade Launcher X2
Flamer
Sergeant Bastonne
147 pts.

Veteran Squad
Bolt Pistol
Grenade Launcher X2
Flamer
87 pts.

Fast Attack

Valkerie Assault Carrier Squadron
Two Multiple Rocket Pods X2
260 pts.

Vendetta Gunship Squadron
260 pts.

Tekomandor
02-05-2010, 04:15
Wrong forum go to here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)