PDA

View Full Version : Krazyface Gets Wood While Fighting Drycha

Malorian
02-05-2010, 14:59
Krazyface Gets Wood While Fighting Drycha

Krazyface, the savage orc warboss, was surfing the internet when his buddy and banner standard bearer came running over.

"Krazyface, der iz a problum!"

"Ya I know Biggrok, these rumors for 8th ed look retarded..."

"No no Krazyface, itz da trees! Dey iz fight'n us!"

The warboss put down his things and turned to the orc with his eyebrow raised. "Have you been hitt'n da mead again?"

"For Mork's sake Krazyface, itz Drycha and an army of tree deamons!"

"Trees eh? Better bting da big axe den..."

So I had a 2250 point game with my orcs against a treemen army lead by Drycha, and here are the links to the youtube report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz5OrWJ_zZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1UsMPuTtc

Malorian
02-05-2010, 21:21
To be clear, I prefer sliding but I play the way my opponent does it.

This opponent plays by clipping.

Djekar
03-05-2010, 07:42
Sounds like it was a good game all around. I'm a little confused why he took the challenge with Drycha, but I guess hindsight is 20/20.

I'm surprised that it was a draw really, I didn't think that the tree army had much to do against big blocks of SCR, and being ItP they can't really bait you into anything either. Kudos to both of you on a well played and (hopefully) enjoyable game.

stiltjet
03-05-2010, 11:11
Thanks for the report Mal. Enjoyed it.

Malorian
03-05-2010, 15:12
I'm surprised that it was a draw really, I didn't think that the tree army had much to do against big blocks of SCR, and being ItP they can't really bait you into anything either.

Mathhammer doesn't take terrain into account ;)

The way you place terrain you can guarentee a piece of woods on either flank and then they get the free one as well.

Once that's in place they can use it very easily to their advantage to only allow the LOS they want to allow.

Sure in this game my warboss was able to flush them out but it cost him his life and only worked because things were set up perfectly for me.

Seabo
03-05-2010, 18:16
Loved the title. Made my day lol :D.
Hate all types of pointy ears. They all too skinny and taste bad :)

Lord Malorne
03-05-2010, 18:25
Malorian, your voice is very soothing... that is all :shifty:

Malorian
03-05-2010, 18:40

First time I've heard that :D

Gimp
03-05-2010, 22:36
First time I've heard that :D

I know first time hearing the canadian accent its kind of well interesting...

Toshiro
03-05-2010, 22:52
Thanks for a nice batep Mal, I must agre, you do have a soothing voice :)

Gork or Possibly Mork
04-05-2010, 03:44

Lol. I was wondering if someone would comment on that. He definitely sounds laid back kinda like he's been tokin on da green aye.

He sounded really excited on one of those podcast though. "I've now used PHYSICAL TACTICS to...."

I think he said he was getting over a cold on that episode. Maybe is was the cold medicine.

Nice game Mal.

Seabo
04-05-2010, 22:20
Ok....
Warseer has officially become really creepy....
Canadian accent? Ya like whatevr dere eh?
:D

Gork or Possibly Mork
05-05-2010, 00:04
Ok....
Warseer has officially become really creepy....
Canadian accent? Ya like whatevr dere eh?
:D

Some one left a comment on this game on youtube that his voice is soothing. Lord Malorne mentioned it and I only commented cause I saw it too and was like :wtf:.

Lord Malorne
05-05-2010, 00:06
It may or may not have been me :shifty:

selone
06-05-2010, 14:36
It's very matter of fact (Mal's voice) Thanks for the report, even if it was stand-offish. Thpough it could have been worse