PDA

View Full Version : Horus Heresy CCG

Lord Dante
03-05-2010, 10:29
Hi all, I'm trying to get my hands on the HH CCG, not a few packs but a box etc...

They used to be widely available but I cant seem them anywhere online now, ebay has a few special cards up online but nothing in bulk.

Any help would be much appreciated.

MasterDecoy
03-05-2010, 15:23
I have actually a starter pack for loyalist vs orks that is still sealed because the owner of my LGS was giving them away, which I took to use for my own card game.

I did play a few games with my brother, its allright, requires a lot more cards than whats in the starter, but isnt terribly engaging or tactically deep.

Lord Dante
04-05-2010, 20:10
I just like collecting HH related material to be honest, wish i had picked these up earlier as I dont seem to be able to find anywhere to buy these cards any more :(

Culven
04-05-2010, 20:13
I played the 40K CCG, which was replaced by the HH CCG. :( I only bought a few packs for the art. I haven't seen any available in some time. If you can't find them on E-Bay, I could only suggest that you try finding them with some specialty card sellers. Troll and Toad comes to mind, but I don;t know if they have any.

Lord Dante
04-05-2010, 20:23
Troll and Toad has a Seditions gate pack http://www.trollandtoad.com/p199927.html

Its a start I guess!