PDA

View Full Version : 2250 WoC

SlayerMonka
07-05-2010, 23:04
Hey everyone,

I have been trying lots of different things, down at my local club. I have found a list I that I am happy with, though I am still looking to improve it. So I am looking for any advice, thoughts, anything really. Even if its just raar thats poo, try this.

Characters;

Chaos Lord, Khorne, Juggernuat, Crismon Armour, Axe of Khorne, Favour of the Gods. /365 pts

Exalted Champion, ASB, Helm of Many Eyes, GW /168

Sorcerer, 2 Dispell Scrolls /135

Core Units;

18 Warriors, Khorne, Command, shields /348
18 Warriors, Nurgle, Command, Additional HandWeapons /348
20 Marauders, Slaanesh, Shields, Command, Light Armour, /145
5 Marauder Horsemen, Throwning Axes, Shields, Musician, Slaanesh /86

Special Units;

5 Knights, Nurgle, Command, Banner of Rage / 315
4 Orges, Slaanesh, Chaos Armour, Additional Handweapon /210

Rare Unit;

Warshrine /130

Grand Total 2250

Now time for some notes.

1.) The only reason for the orges. Is I have the models and not the money. I had a box for doing some flunky dragon orges convo. Which didnt work. I bottle it.

2.) I have tried the sorcerer lord both on steed and disc, though I cant roll casting dice. Too many years as a dwarf player. Makes it seem unnatural to me.

3.) I am not too sure about the Axe of Khorne, +1 str and killing blow, is nice. though the flith mace for a terror bomb could help, or even the rending sword. Or finally dropping the favour of the gods for the runesword. There is something about 7 WS 9, str 6 attacks which appeal to me.

Please all your thought. Though preferly on the army list, on the state of my farting habits

Heimagoblin
07-05-2010, 23:36
Hey everyone,

I have been trying lots of different things, down at my local club. I have found a list I that I am happy with, though I am still looking to improve it. So I am looking for any advice, thoughts, anything really. Even if its just raar thats poo, try this.

Characters;

Chaos Lord, Khorne, Juggernuat, Crismon Armour, Axe of Khorne, Favour of the Gods. /365 pts
I would change to exalted hero, mark of khorne, jeggernaught, shield, axe of khorne, favour of the gods=230
Exalted Champion, ASB, Helm of Many Eyes, GW /168
Sorcerer, 2 Dispell Scrolls /135
Use the spare points from the lord/exalted swap to buy a chariot of slaanesh for him.Core Units;

18 Warriors, Khorne, Command, shields /348-change to nurgle, add rapturous standard
18 Warriors, Nurgle, Command, Additional HandWeapons /348 change to shields.
20 Marauders, Slaanesh, Shields, Command, Light Armour, /145
5 Marauder Horsemen, Throwning Axes, Shields, Musician, Slaanesh /86

Special Units;

5 Knights, Nurgle, Command, Banner of Rage / 315
4 Orges, Slaanesh, Chaos Armour, Additional Handweapon /210

Rare Unit;

Warshrine /130

Chaos lords are a bit overkill, imo your better off with an exalted.

SlayerMonka
07-05-2010, 23:51
I have though of changing down exalted hero, the only thing that is stop me really, is the drop in leadership. I know it seems odd to paid 100 pts for +1 Ld.

Though I have found its helped. Also I have found its possible for the lord to go charge out of the Knights my himself/herself and fight. I am not too sure, about the shields for nugles units. I find they do alright as they are.