PDA

View Full Version : 2010 price rises..

reds8n
10-05-2010, 12:57
from http://www.darksphere.co.uk/index.php

Today Games Workshop has informed us of their forthcoming price rises. Effective on the 1st June, 242 items will increase in RRP and therefore we will have to increase our prices, so if you want to take advantage of the current lower prices please order as soon as possible!

:rolleyes:

eriochrome
10-05-2010, 13:16
Declining sales means raise prices for them.

bigcheese76
10-05-2010, 13:16
So they are going up again. Do you know what GWs reason is this time. Last time they said the price of the materials had raised for them. Are they using the same reason this time? Or have they got a knew one. In my opinion their prices are high enough already.

Grimstonefire
10-05-2010, 13:24
They can lay out their excuses, but the reason is the same as always; greed.

I am surprised they are increasing the cost of army books immediately before 8th. I would have at least expected them to keep the price the same then phase in the price increase as they are reprinted (if that is what they're doing).

Forcing people to pay more for a book that will require a substantial print out pdf errata is just a cruel joke.

I was actually thinking a week ago that GW will put in a price rise immediately before 8th... Typical.

Damien 1427
10-05-2010, 13:54
17.50 for a codex? I mean, in the old days when they were a few hundred pages sure, but the current crop? 15 was pushing it already.

The only problems I'm seeing there, for myself, is the rise in the cost of Burna Boyz, Trukks and Battlewagons. The Burnas are already a bit of a ripoff in some regards (Four boxes for a full mob, because each box only has enough for four burnas) but the vehicles were worthwhile enough for bitz and whatnot. 20 and 37.50 is beyond worthwhile, however.

Well, I'm buying the rest of my AOBR Boyz off eBay, and what I won't be scratch-building I'll probably get from Wayland Games, and I can't see that going beyond Orky infantry boxes. Short of the occasional piece from Forgeworld (Because even though they're pricey, they're worth it), I honestly can't see myself buying direct again. Why buy an overpriced tank kit and spend even more looting it, when I can just follow a handy guide online and build it for a fraction of the cost? Why buy the stock Wagon or Trukk when I can build something a bit more personal for a lot less?

I will say I find the idea of 12 Meganobz hilarious, though. I can remember when Ghaz didn't cost much more than that. Good thing I'll be scratch-building them out of sheet styrene and Black Reach Nobz if I ever want a mob.

Chaos and Evil
10-05-2010, 13:59
first round of 2010 price rises..

Most likely fixed that for you. :angel:

ashc
10-05-2010, 14:05
Ouch, 20.00 for 35-point transports.

ctsteel
10-05-2010, 14:09
this warrants a haiku

my precious hobby
dark naked greed controls you
oh burning wallet!

orkz222
10-05-2010, 14:14
what again?!?! madness, they are really pricing me out of the hobby. After this round of price rise, I wouldnt be buying anything unless I really need it. Lucky I still have a huge backlog to clear...

x-esiv-4c
10-05-2010, 14:20
They must be doing it as a response to the Greek bailout. That makes sense.

ashc
10-05-2010, 14:23
They must be doing it as a response to the Greek bailout. That makes sense.

And the governmental future of the country is in turmoil! GW needs you(r money)!

RobC
10-05-2010, 14:26
The UK Consumer Price Index for the last year was 3.4%. Prices across the board have increased.

Note I'm not suggesting that GW's price increase is either proportionate or wise; I'm just pointing out that prices are increasing for pretty much everything at the moment.

Fredox
10-05-2010, 14:26
Not a real surprise. To be honest though I doubt that I'd start playing if I was a kid now. 55 for AoBR just to see if you like the game is a bit much. If I was still living off the bank of mum and dad this would be a real stretch. Putting this into something a bit more real it'll be 11 hours working at the minimum wage after tax to buy the starter set. How many new kids do they want to attract if their parents think they have to work for almost 1.5 days to pay for the game?

Anyway I'm off to see what I was planning on buying is on the list.

Damien 1427
10-05-2010, 14:27
Yes, but the Marine Tactical Squad has gone up by 2.50 in about a year. That's, what, 12.5%? Insane.

Jedi152
10-05-2010, 14:29
Army books and Codeces are going up to 17.50?

Not a chance i'll buy any more. The move to 15 was nearly enough to price me out of the hobby.

Earthbeard
10-05-2010, 14:30
Even I'm being priced out now.

Increased prices = reduced sales, surely they can see that? Or is my idea of how this works, equivalent to some peasent serf in 1300ad.

tu33y
10-05-2010, 14:31
disgusting.

in particular the catachan troops which are ancient and now effectively twice as expensive as a year ago.

unbelieveable

Jedi152
10-05-2010, 14:33
Even I'm being priced out now.

Increased prices = reduced sales, surely they can see that? Or is my idea of how this works, equivalent to some peasent serf in 1300ad.

This is a hobby with a quick turnaround, gamer wise. GW counts on the average gamer being interested for 18 months before dropping the hobby, so newcomers are where the money is - newcomers who have no price comparison point. They simply nag their parents into buying stuff no matter what the cost.

GomezAddams
10-05-2010, 14:33
Much loling at greek bailout and haikus :)

I dunno. Prices rises come and come and still GW marches on wards. I can't see this putting 'that' big a dent into there sales. Although its odd that at the same time staff have been cut, prices are going up - surely one or the other?

The increase in cadian shock troops tickled me. Shame the valkyries going up in price as I wouldn't have minded another one or two.

The wash sets gone up in price which is interesting - its gone up in price but the price of paints hasn't. Other interesting oddities are the dark eldar (surely they'd be keeping them at the same price to get them all sold off?).

With so many companies moving into plastics it seems a bit of an odd move. The companies doing well financially IIRC, they've got more people in the hobby with the recession on, so why the 10-15% jump?

I think that with tactical marines costing 22.50 a pop, I doubt I'll ever do that marine company I've been promising myself. And with more guard then I care to count and the missus becoming a board game geek, I'll be thinking hard about purchases.

Although it does pose a strange conundrum - is forgeworld getting cheaper by default?

EDIT: When I can buy 60 Victrix greatcoats for 20, or wargames factory greatcoats at 18 for 14.50, why on earth would I even consider cadians?
EDIT2: Also, strangely, it means some models will rise in second hand value. The tactical marines I bought five years ago are now worth a fortune :D

Jedi152
10-05-2010, 14:35
The UK Consumer Price Index for the last year was 3.4%. Prices across the board have increased.

Note I'm not suggesting that GW's price increase is either proportionate or wise; I'm just pointing out that prices are increasing for pretty much everything at the moment.
Really? I can still buy computer games, clothes, DVD's, CD's and food for the same as (or in most cases less than) a year ago.

reds8n
10-05-2010, 14:42
We don't all have your.......unique...dress sense though Andy ! :D:angel:

Hypaspist
10-05-2010, 14:48
There are certainly some interesting percentage differentials on some of those items.

Jedi152
10-05-2010, 14:55
We don't all have your.......unique...dress sense though Andy ! :D:angel:
My post was a lie, everyone knows i haven't bought any new clothes since 1994. :p

x-esiv-4c
10-05-2010, 14:55
The more expensive something is, the more people will buy it right? Despite the value of the product remaining constant.

eriochrome
10-05-2010, 15:04
I wonder if these prices increases will move over to the states. Using the current conversion rate of ~$1.5 per pound most of the US prices are still above these increases some very far like space marine bikes and terminators.

Talos
10-05-2010, 15:06
WoW glad skaven did not get hit that hard by this. Will have to buy those poison wind globadiers before the first as 7 for 1 small metal model is to much.
Although I always buy from Dark Sphere anyway so it will only be 5.25 but still.

Chaos and Evil
10-05-2010, 15:08
disgusting.

in particular the catachan troops which are ancient and now effectively twice as expensive as a year ago.

unbelieveable

Catachan (And Cadian) infantry were 90p each a year ago, and they are now 1.50 each.

So that's only a 60% price rise on those models, not a 100% price rise.

mattjgilbert
10-05-2010, 15:10
Already posted in another forum but I'll repost here as the numbers are scary: Quick processing of that table in excel shows between 5% - 26% increases with an average of just over 13%

chaos0xomega
10-05-2010, 15:15
Any word as to whether or not the US may be so lucky as to avoid this one?

Dezartfox
10-05-2010, 15:16
The US prices are already higher than the UK in some places right now,
For example Terminators cost $50, which is around 33 here.. they cost us 25 (soon to be 27.50)

Edchopp
10-05-2010, 15:29
While sales may fall profits will rise as they make more profit instantly. They don't care about veterans because vets will generally know where to get their fix cheaper but the kids who don't know any differant will go to the stores and think thats the only way they can get it and soccer mums will fold to the nag factor. Although 7 for a poison wind gloabadier when I can convert one for less than 3 is ridikyoularse

Bigbot
10-05-2010, 15:37
17.50 for a codex is taking the ****

Ozorik
10-05-2010, 15:43
This is a hobby with a quick turnaround, gamer wise. GW counts on the average gamer being interested for 18 months before dropping the hobby, so newcomers are where the money is - newcomers who have no price comparison point. They simply nag their parents into buying stuff no matter what the cost.

Not strictly speaking true, its still 20-30 for a few bits of plastic. Its a question of relative worth, irrespective of the actual product. When I started my mum complained about the price and that was in the early 90s, she may well have a stroke now.

So that's only a 60% price rise on those models, not a 100% price rise.

:p

There is a reason why I do the vast majority of my mini shopping on Ebay or on competitors products.

Raising prices again when they have been losing sales volume (and market share) for 7(?) years now is a really smart move.

Bloodknight
10-05-2010, 15:46
Hmmm. So now plastic Cadians are more expensive per 10 man squad with heavy weapon than Steel Legionnaires and just as much as a squad of Tallarns...

Chaos and Evil
10-05-2010, 15:51
Hmmm. So now plastic Cadians are more expensive per 10 man squad with heavy weapon than Steel Legionnaires and just as much as a squad of Tallarns...

Well, GW's Chief Executive did signal that GW now considers that its plastic models should be sold at the same price as its metal models...

Ozorik
10-05-2010, 15:58
That doesn't mean that its a good idea :)

Bloodknight
10-05-2010, 16:06
Especially not if you're trying to sell horde armies that easily need 100+ models to people for a game of a decent size. But then, IG players tend to be nuts anyway, so they're probably doing the right thing. ;).

Still a funny idea that the Steel Legion players are now the Guard cheapskates ^^.

stahly
10-05-2010, 16:07

These are just price rises for items shops can actually stock, not Direct only items. GW adjusts the prices of Direct Only items all the time, e.g. Ragnar who whent from 12 pounds (15 Euro) to 15 (17,50) when Space Wolves where released.

evilsponge
10-05-2010, 16:10
At one point I might've been outraged at another price rise, now i just don't care. I haven't bought anything from GW in a long time and don't see myself doing so in the future. They lost me as a returning customer months ago

Vaktathi
10-05-2010, 16:30
These look to represent a ~10-20% increase in price across the board depending on product, that's pretty painfully significant on top of what hit last year already. If the US follows suit, that means we'd have seen codex's go from $20 to $30 in about two years (33% increase!). Given the price increases on other units, there's no way this is sustainable as a business, in fact, I'm already of the opinion that some armies are already priced out of too many peoples ranges. It worries me as I don't see how this is going to be good for GW in the long run, and is doubtless not the last time we will see a price increase in the near future (~18 months). At the current trend, there's just no way anyone is going to be able to afford the hobby in five years, their "core" market of 14 year olds certainly won't (and can't already, although I've never really found that to be what their core market is), and the older crowd probably won't want to. It surprises me how many new (and already quite expensive) kits are on here.

I'd really like to know what on earth they are thinking.

Curufew
10-05-2010, 16:32
Geez...when I was thinking of starting another army. Guess Cold War Commander here I come.

Nocculum
10-05-2010, 16:36
17.50 for the 6th Edition Brettonnian book alone makes me want to sell of my Orks and my 1k Skaven...

In fact, consider it done, this is preposterous...

Agnar the Howler
10-05-2010, 16:36
They lost my presence in the stores by dropping vets night and making my local store 1-man, now they've lost my presence in their online stores too, i'm just going to buy everything I can before the 1st of june and then try and get the rest from Ebay, as there is no way that they can justify some of those prices. 13.50 for a single (note, single) metal obliterator, 22.50 for 10 chaos space marines (I remember when they used to cost 18, and that was only a year or two ago) 2 chaos spawns (useless) for 20 quid...

I'm seriously thinking of quitting the hobby for good, and encouraging everyone I know who plays warhammer to follow suit, as there is very little that GW is currently doing that will keep me in the hobby.

Avian
10-05-2010, 16:38
I don't really care. I'm spending more money on board games these days anyway and so far this year I've bought two models (one being a Giant I've just ordered from Maelstrom at about 9 off). I'm debating whether or not to get a box of Chaos Knights to convert characters from, but that's about it.

Damien 1427
10-05-2010, 16:38
I remember when they used to cost 18, and that was only a year or two ago

I can remember when they were 15. Hell, I can remember when Loyalists Tacticals were new, and 10.

minionboy
10-05-2010, 16:41
Am I the only indifferent one? Maybe I don't sympathize with the UK'ers saying it's the end of the world because here in the US we already pay these prices (and higher).

Every time GW raises prices we get a thread of all the people who say they're quitting, and rarely do.

With the global economy going the way it is, it is not surprising to see GW, or any company raising their prices.

Darnok
10-05-2010, 16:43
Forgeworld looks cheaper and cheaper.

Well, I'm just glad that I have enough stuff to keep me busy for years. For new releases the old rule of "I feel it is worth it, I buy it - otherwise not" is usually best, and has kept me on the relatively cheap side of the hobby for some time now...

VoodooJanus
10-05-2010, 16:45
The more I hear about these price increases, the more I think Mark Wells is simply addicted to snorting plastic, and he uses the customers to cover the cost.

It'd seem very games workshoppy to increase prices in the states considering the general upturn of the economy at present. Of course, increasing prices seems GW's only response to anything.

Good Economy: Raise Prices
Election Year: Raise Prices
Election Year in Cambodia: Raise Prices
Nanny's Cat Died: Raise Prices

the list goes on

Ozorik
Every time GW raises prices we get a thread of all the people who say they're quitting, and rarely do.

How do you know this? GW's sales volume has been declining for years even though they arguably have a larger presence in the public conscientiousness now than ever before. Clearly something isn't right.

I certainly am one of those who has quit (GW sees very little money from me aside from foundation paints and washes) and I used to spend between 500-1000 a year.

Gazak Blacktoof
I've just started an eldar army and had thought about getting some orcs to fight my biel-tan, not going to happen in the near future now. Orky vehicles were already shockingly expensive, now I'm worried that if I buy them men in white coats might be after me. I think its an eldar army and then jumping ship for a couple of years to historicals and spartan games.

Luthor
10-05-2010, 16:46
Am I the only indifferent one? Maybe I don't sympathize with the UK'ers saying it's the end of the world because here in the US we already pay these prices (and higher).

With the global economy going the way it is, it is not surprising to see GW, or any company raising their prices.

I may be wrong, but shouldn't you lower prices when people are broke and out of money?

Frankly this looks like the end of wargaming for me. My friends have no interest in any other games and I refuse to pay these prices. Probably going to sell off my semi-complete VC to finish my semi-complete TK and then call it good.

Shadowheart
10-05-2010, 16:46
GW's price increases always make me feel like I'm aging too fast. I remember when less money bought you twice as many plastic Catachans.

Kairob
10-05-2010, 16:48
Well thats the nail in the coffin for me. I have two boxes to get from them and then my Orcs and Ogres will be finished and I don't intend to buy another citadel miniature again. Mantic games and Wargames Factory are my new home. :)

Shadow_Steed
10-05-2010, 16:48
Anyone know how swedish prices will be affected?

eriochrome
10-05-2010, 16:59
It is not currently clear if these prices will be carried over to the states or most of europe. Both of those already have prices higher than many of these when the current conversion rates are used.

CaptainFaramir
10-05-2010, 17:00
Guy - you are looking at this the wrong way.

Buy now. Wait for the price rise. Take them back in July and get the price rise "credit" to spend on other things (preferrably the things that have not been price hiked).

I did it when Ellyrian Reaver went from 4 quid to 5 quid. Took back twelve of them (deciding that I was going to focus on my VCs) and got 12 quid extra to spend on ghouls!

Since they changed from prices to letters it is easy! D this week = 6 pound, next week = 7.50! Bang. 1.50 profit!

Hoarmurel
10-05-2010, 17:02
Anybody knows if this matter is UK only or will affect Europe as well?

Magic Karl
10-05-2010, 17:02
We should count ourselves lucky that batallions aren't rising in prices (yet).. I was just today thinking about starting a wood elf tournament army, and I'm glad it was them as they seem one of the least affected overall.

eriochrome
10-05-2010, 17:03
Guy - you are looking at this the wrong way.

Buy now. Wait for the price rise. Take them back in July and get the price rise "credit" to spend on other things (preferrably the things that have not been price hiked).

I did it when Ellyrian Reaver went from 4 quid to 5 quid. Took back twelve of them (deciding that I was going to focus on my VCs) and got 12 quid extra to spend on ghouls!

Since they changed from prices to letters it is easy! D this week = 6 pound, next week = 7.50! Bang. 1.50 profit!

Assuming they give you credit without a reciept which they do not have to do. Since it is now one employee per store who has to watch his margins really closely this might not happen as much.

Iverald
10-05-2010, 17:07
Ok, I may be a voice of an unsignificant minority, but more likely than not the rise will severely hit the so-called emerging markets, i.e. Eastern Europe (counting of course Southern Europe), especially if the price of GBP will also rise.

I DO care, just because a 1 pound rise is much more for us than for the wealthier countries. I guess I will put up with this one and quit buying from retailers (and support my local indie shop) and get the rest of the stuff I need from kids who flog stuff on ebay when they get bored.

EmperorNorton
10-05-2010, 17:09
Geez, this is ridiculous.
And as I have done the last two or three times, I will look over the list and buy the things I "need" before the price rise hits, like a good little sheep...

Havarel
10-05-2010, 17:16
Thats it, I'm out. Even going to discount sites, this is ridiculous. I am not paying those prices for what is essentially an unchanged product. I'll be in the group that buys things now to fnish my armies then not buy from them again.

Pacorko
10-05-2010, 17:19
Good thing is many will drop their hand in impotence, leave the hobby and their prices will remain the same for their used stuff.

Also, as it is right now, I have all the armies I could ever want... with the exception of the all Wolf Rider gobbo army I started a few months ago, there's nothing else I'd like to have from GW... unless the new starter box is crammed full of really great figures, that is.

Then, I would be buying a few High Elves while happily hoarding those new Skaven. Finally, if I really want something new, it's only buying from Maelstrom, Hoard-o-Bitz or BitKingdom for me.

Which means you have a feeble grasp on real economics...

Raising prices cut your sales and that reduces your profits because peopel has less discretionary income in this day and age.

Companies that have done that, are now struggling to survive. Heck, even blue-ray and PS3 have gone down in price!

This is not the best way to go around and trying to secure profits, as you keep making your niche smaller every time, and now the competition is making it clear that you can put out more figures at way better prices. It's only a matter of time befores they come out with more figures to suit every former GW-customer's tastes.

IS GW going down, after this? I don't think so. But I'll wait to see the January 2011 report and see if it proved effective at all.

Nocculum
10-05-2010, 17:21
It's almost as if GW want to make themselves bankrupt.

I cannot see this being remotely healthy for concrete store sales in the slightest. I am snipping off 40k almost instantly (I cannot afford or will not pay those prices for the remaining vehicles and gazillion models I need) and one fantasy army is now the way to go. Fortunately, Wood Elves are relatively unnaffected, but this is going to caus' a massive swing to online retailers for sure.

EDIT:

GOBLIN SPEAR CHUKKA 12.00 15.00

15 quid...

For something that's 35 points, AND was only 8 rrp a year ago?

My rage cannot be contained!

Deff Mekz
10-05-2010, 17:27
I've personally had enough of this grox !4%5*. I'll be sending a letter of comlaint I think. i don't tell it doesn't work because it does, at least with some things. In one past instance when my Grandmother went to a store to pick up some paint for me, she tripped over a badly broken step and hurt her arm:mad: This made me quite annoyed and I sent a letter to GW. They still didn't do anything after 2 months even though they had promised me they would fix it:rolleyes:. A quick threat about reporting them to Health and Safety soon sorted that out. Anyone else want to join me in sending letters to Gw, I think if we send enough it might leave a, if no what small, imprint on the management.:shifty: Thanks for reading. Cheers, Deff

Tokamak
10-05-2010, 17:38
I don't understand this. I'm sure GW has a bigger picture or something as all this achieves for me is spending less money.

simonr1978
10-05-2010, 17:40
I've personally had enough of this grox !4%5*. I'll be sending a letter of comlaint I think. i don't tell it doesn't work because it does, at least with some things. In one past instance when my Grandmother went to a store to pick up some paint for me, she tripped over a badly broken step and hurt her arm:mad: This made me quite annoyed and I sent a letter to GW. They still didn't do anything after 2 months even though they had promised me they would fix it:rolleyes:. A quick threat about reporting them to Health and Safety soon sorted that out. Anyone else want to join me in sending letters to Gw, I think if we send enough it might leave a, if no what small, imprint on the management.:shifty: Thanks for reading. Cheers, Deff

At least this is a bit more original than the usual "Online petition" that often comes with this sort of thread. Seriously though, what do you expect this is going to achieve? A special note from the CEO allowing you to carry on paying 2009 prices? GW are not going to lower prices or cancel price rises on the strength of any number of letters all the while they're still making money and at the moment they apparently still are.

The best you're likely to get will be a "Thanks for your interest" type of form letter.

Now, I wonder how long it will be before someone suggests organising a boycott...

Santiaghoul
10-05-2010, 17:41
In the US, the one man store bonus pay structure is factored after the annual price rise. So, if a store operator creates 5% more increase in sales $, and the annual price rise is 3% then the operator bonuses on a 2% basis.

Siam-Tiger
10-05-2010, 17:47
I am actually surprised, that noone understands, what is behind this price rise. It is a "protective tariff".

Since the weak pound and online discounts, people are buying like maniacs from the shops in the uk, and not spending a dime, beside perhaps buying paints and brushes at their local shops.
What does this mean? Not only are the people not buying their stuff in their country (so sales go to the local distribution of GW, that has costs distribution, storing, translating etc., either direct by gw shops or their lgs and then to GW), they spend more than the normally would do. Totaly emptying their pockets in the UK.
That leaves GW with the situation of raising sales in the UK, but by far smaller turnovers in the rest of the world, not only europe. So what to do, to handle that?
Lower the prices in EUR, USD, AUD usw.? Don't be kidding. Raise the prices in UK, to make it less attractive to buy in the UK.

But this still won't work that well. A tactical squad of Marines is now 22,50 GBP, thats after 20% off and exchanged into EUR about 22 EUR, still far less than the RRP of 30 EUR, even if you count in a ~15% discount, its 25,50 EUR. And of course, as you aren't just buying a tactical squad, you are buying loads of stuff, it is still way cheaper than buying local. So nice try, but still didn't work at all, just pissing people off at your homebase and not saving your branches.

But there is still greece and portugal, that may kill of the euro and make it at least close to discount pricing at the local rates.

x-esiv-4c
10-05-2010, 17:49
Glad I got out when I did :)

Tymell
10-05-2010, 17:51
Whatever the excuse is, I'm not buying it (literally). Already I find the online discount sites are the only things making this affordable, and yet again prices go up. And I guarantee in the next few years we'll see army book/codex prices gallop that last furlong up to 20. Little jumps add up.

I can remember when they were 15. Hell, I can remember when Loyalists Tacticals were new, and 10.

Ditto. I felt that sort of price was reasonable, 1 for a basic marine-size plastic warrior. And from there I've just watched it rise, and rise, and rise...

I may be wrong, but shouldn't you lower prices when people are broke and out of money?

I'm no economics student, but that makes much sense to me, with luxury items certainly. People have less money, and GW products are non-essentials that can and will be dropped if money needs to be saved.

Really? I can still buy computer games, clothes, DVD's, CD's and food for the same as (or in most cases less than) a year ago.

That's the thing about excuses of that nature: prices for things might rise as a whole, but in all honesty the only thing I can think of that has shot up over the last 10 years like GW has is petrol. Everything else that I buy or have bought consistently for the past 10 years has risen in price by very little. So excuses based around economics theory XXX don't hold up well with me.

Tokamak
10-05-2010, 17:57
Indeed. GW's price increase isn't proportional to the rest.

But apparently it works for them, does it not?

Bloodknight
10-05-2010, 18:03
And of course, as you aren't just buying a tactical squad, you are buying loads of stuff, it is still way cheaper than buying local

Who knows; maybe they're thinking that they're losing ground on the continent anyway and by raising the UK prices they gouge not only their home market, but pretty much everybody in the EU who has access to the internet, paypal and a cost-conscious wallet...

Wintermute
10-05-2010, 18:06
I'm closing this thread directly.

The only place on WarSeer where GW's prices and pricing policy can be discussed can be found here (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209297)

Wintermute