Banner

3 Yhetees

2 leabealchers

2 leadbealchers

Gorger

Gorger

AMChiker
22-05-2010, 19:54
If you have "Giantbreaker" big name on your hunter, your army must include a slavegiant. Doesn't look bad. Although I am new to OK, I would suggest Mountaineer big name on your tyrant, because him being faster isnt going to help, considering you'll probly want to put him with a unit of bull/iron guts.

omnivision6
22-05-2010, 20:06
If you have "Giantbreaker" big name on your hunter, your army must include a slavegiant. Doesn't look bad. Although I am new to OK, I would suggest Mountaineer big name on your tyrant, because him being faster isnt going to help, considering you'll probly want to put him with a unit of bull/iron guts.

longsrider is good on a tyrant. him running alone is not a bad idea. go to the ogre stronghold for more specific info on ogres. yhetees are not that great, only use them if you like them. my main complaint about them is that you cannot cast gut magic on them.

take out the yhetees and add more ironguts.

immortal git
22-05-2010, 22:26
if more than one ogre have the big name you must take a giant, its fine to have the one i think. Omni : im going for the yhetees for a bit of difference in the army, the ironguts are good but ill have three units if i take another, just seems a bit 'samey'