PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld Avatar with Spear

Triple7s
24-05-2010, 03:10
Hey guys, just wondering if someone could help me out...i'm planning on getting myself an eldar avatar from forgeworld, and my eyes keep being drawn to the spear avatar. A quick question here though for anyone who owns one - how positionable is the spear arm right out of the box? Does it HAVE to be put into the throwing position, or is there room to alter the pose without the need for pinning/much other conversion work?

Any help appreciated :)

Hellebore
24-05-2010, 03:42
Well I own the sword one and it isn't really positionable at all. It slots into the one spot. The spear one is a slight modification of the sword one so I would imagine it's the same. The sword arm seperates at the elbow so even if you did reposition it, you'd end up with a strange broken elbow joint look.

Hellebore

Radium
24-05-2010, 08:35
Both avatars have the same torso and head, so the pose is somewhat dictated by the parts. If you want your avatar to look different, you'll have to do some real converting.

slayerofmen
24-05-2010, 08:58
yeah all the parts are molded to go together in pretty much a fixed way, basically so all the cracks in the skin line up as best as possible