PDA

View Full Version : Who make the transfer sheet ?

OLIVERASO
28-05-2010, 19:02
Hi ;

Anyone know who make the transfer sheet ?
Not the sculptor, maybe the painter ; or some guys with computer ?

Thanks !

All the best ;
Oliveraso.

chromedog
28-05-2010, 23:42
Which transfer sheet for which army? There is more than one sheet and several armies have multiple sheets.

It appears English may not be your first or best language, but some more details are needed before we can even begin to work out what you want.

OLIVERASO
29-05-2010, 04:26
Which transfer sheet for which army? There is more than one sheet and several armies have multiple sheets.

It appears English may not be your first or best language, but some more details are needed before we can even begin to work out what you want.

Hi ;

I mean any transfer sheet for any armies in fact. I wanted to know who make them ; if they are painted by someone ( by the guy who paint artwork, etc ... ) or firstly made by someone on a computer ? ( maybe they was painting them but now they are designed on an computer ? )

More accurate : If you know who did make the tranfer sheet for the old imperial guard, that will be helpful.

( and yes 1) I am French 2) English is not my first language 3) I learn to speak english with eBay :D)

AndrewGPaul
29-05-2010, 09:32
They're basically printed onto special paper. You can even buy the paper and make your own.

There are a couple of 'special' steps, though; firstly, decal printers have white ink, which your home printer obviously doesn't (although you can get white decal paper as well as transparent). Secondly, the GW decal sheets have individual decals, rather than having to trim them all separately from the sheet. I don't know how you go about removing the excess carrier film like that.