PDA

View Full Version : [BFG] Necron Reaper Class Grand Harvester

USABOB
22-02-2006, 02:09
This was posted by me a long time ago on the long dead Battlefleet forums. It's a neat ship that adds a little more variety to the Necron Fleet. Just thought some of the BFG Necron players might want to see it and maybe try it out.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/USABOB/Xenos/NecronGH.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/USABOB/Xenos/ReaperGH.jpg

orangesm
22-02-2006, 04:56
Thats cool... thanks for the post even though I dont play Necrons.

ReDavide
22-02-2006, 05:24
It's a great model, fair rules, and well over Smotherman's cost. I'd raise an eyebrow at the lightning arc becoming L/F/R instead of the Scythe's L/R, but that doesn't keep me from liking the ship still.

USABOB
22-02-2006, 06:29
Thanks for the comments.

I'd raise an eyebrow at the lightning arc becoming L/F/R instead of the Scythe's L/R, but that doesn't keep me from liking the ship still.

But it isn't a Scythe anymore :) , it's in between the Scythe and the tomb ship bridging the gap. The grand cruiser doesn't gain lots of firepower for being bigger, but instead it gains a firing arc.

rkunisch
22-02-2006, 08:23
Really nice, thanks for the post. :)

Why do you use this "complicated" rule to determine how many ships are allowed? Why not Every two Scythes you may get a Reaper? You do not happen to have three Scythes and two Reapers, do you? :p

Have fun,

Rolf.

USABOB
22-02-2006, 09:15
Really nice, thanks for the post. :)

Why do you use this "complicated" rule to determine how many ships are allowed? Why not Every two Scythes you may get a Reaper? You do not happen to have three Scythes and two Reapers, do you? :p

Have fun,

Rolf.
Sorry if it is complicated, but I mainly made this rule to acommadate the first Reaper. The first reaper only needs 1 Scythe present, this is so it can be used in a small necron fleet.
Sorry if the wording is confusing. I used this to come up with it, and didn't really know how to explain it.
1 Scythe = 1 Reaper
2 Scythe = 1 Reaper
3 Scythe = 2 Reaper
4 Scythe = 2 Reaper
5 Scythe = 3 Reaper
6 Scythe = 3 Reaper
So a Reaper ends up being 0-3 as it doesn't count as a Scythe.