PDA

View Full Version : Skull & Cross bones Decals

OPR8OR
30-05-2010, 01:29
Playa's

the army badge of of my guard army is the skull and cross bones. I'm looking for a whole heap of these in white to put on the shoulder of my soldiers

Does anyone know where I might be able to find some IN WHITE or BLACK?

Fanx

~PrometheuS~
30-05-2010, 02:13
Playa's

the army badge of of my guard army is the skull and cross bones. I'm looking for a whole heap of these in white to put on the shoulder of my soldiers

Does anyone know where I might be able to find some IN WHITE or BLACK?

Fanx

40k post in the warhammer section, lol

Only thing i can think of that has skulls and bones, would be the ghoul box set and skeletons from wither TK or VC box sets, doubt you could use them as they would be too big

phoenixguard09
30-05-2010, 03:28
Only thing i can think of that has skulls and bones, would be the ghoul box set and skeletons from wither TK or VC box sets, doubt you could use them as they would be too big

Yep, have you ever tried to transfer a plastic bone onto a guardsman's shoulder? :D

Dunno but you could try a company that sell pirate minis.

~PrometheuS~
30-05-2010, 03:36
Yep, have you ever tried to transfer a plastic bone onto a guardsman's shoulder? :D

Dunno but you could try a company that sell pirate minis.

lol yeah be abit difficult, maybe better to paint them on free hand :p

Skywave
30-05-2010, 05:55
There's the old Skeletons transfer sheet from 4th edition, but they're not shoulder-small I fear. They could fit on Space Marine shoulder pad, but not guards. I'd say free-hand is what you need to do ;)

Corax
31-05-2010, 11:49
How about these (http://armorcast.com/store/index.php?cPath=117_57_85) ones from Armorcast? I've bought decals from them before and they're sized perfectly for SM shoulder pads.