PDA

View Full Version : 'Ardboyz vs Orcs & Goblins

Drognan
25-05-2005, 23:56
Hi everyone,

I been playing Orcs & Goblins for about 4 years now and I was contemplating on completely dropping all the goblins (common and night) from my army. I like the idea of an all Orcs army. Now I also like the 'Ardboyz list from Storm of Chaos, it gives me the type of army that I like to play, I still use only one unit of Black Orcs because I like to follow the fluff from the Orcs & Goblins books mentioning that they are very rare and in few numbers but I do upgrade all my orcs to Big'Uns.

My dilemma is that I will like to know if this list will still be available for future editions of Warhammer.

My idea behind it is that I have a lot of goblin models that I don't use since the 'Ardboyz list came out and I'm not planning on using them anytime soon. I was thinking on selling them and use the cash to buy more orcs and add models to my kids armies. I'll hate to get rid of all the goblin models I have and find out in a few years that I have to buy them again because I can't use the list anymore. Your comments on the matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Drognan

macbeth
26-05-2005, 06:30
Well, as long as the 6th edition goes on, I think that the list from SoC will be still legal. It would still be legal if the passage from the 6th to the 7th editions was like the passage from the 4th to the 5th, or from the 3rd to the 4th for 40K.

If there was a complete reedition of Warhammer, as we saw between the 5th and 6th editions, then, I doubt such a list would still be reckoned, and only the big O&G list...