PDA

View Full Version : My last 7th edition tournament

Tzeentch Lord X7
01-06-2010, 06:44
Sorcerer Lord 365
level 4, tzeentch, disc, enchanted shield, golden eye, spell familliar, favour of the gods

Sorcerer 206
level 2, nurgle, barded steed, power familliar, book of secrets

Sorcerer 190
level 2, nurgle, 2 dispel scrolls

Sorcerer 190
level 2, tzeentch, infernal puppet, talisman of protecion

12 Chaos Warriors 299
nurgle, shields, halberds, full command, banner of rage

30 marauders 240
slaanesh, shields, flails, light armour, full command

5 marauder horsemen 100
slaanesh, light armour, flails, throwing axes

5 marauder horsemen 100
slaanesh, light armour, flails, throwing axes

5 hounds

5 hounds

5 hounds

5 Knights 230
khorne

5 Knights 230
khorne

total= 2245

tell me what you think.

A Shadow
01-06-2010, 09:38
Chaos Warrior unit is a little undermanned in my opinion. However, would I be correct is guessing that the infantry units don't do much and the bulk of the work is done by those mounted?

Eta
01-06-2010, 10:48
Chaos Warrior unit is a little undermanned in my opinion. However, would I be correct is guessing that the infantry units don't do much and the bulk of the work is done by those mounted?

Not undermanned, everything more than 12 warriors is way too expensive and does not contribute anything to the outcome of a combat.

@list: Looks solid enough, I'd make the exalted BSB and give him the Biting Blade - cheap magic attacks is always good. Drop 4 marauders and you should have enough points.

Greetings
Eta

Tzeentch Lord X7
01-06-2010, 17:11
@list: Looks solid enough, I'd make the exalted BSB and give him the Biting Blade - cheap magic attacks is always good. Drop 4 marauders and you should have enough points.

Greetings
Eta

i could drop one unit of hounds and i will have the points to make my exalted a BSB.

goodz
02-06-2010, 00:05
Do not get rid of hounds imo. with MoK you need all the screens you can get to control your troops! I would consider dropping throwing axes and perhaps reducing marauders as above. Hounds are my fav :)

Tzeentch Lord X7
02-06-2010, 03:54
i played a daemon player today with this list and tied him i used this list except i dropped one unit of hounds and made my exalted a bsb, the bsb didnt really do anything i think it would have went better if i had another wizard with the puppet.

Mullitron
02-06-2010, 10:09
Nice list, tho personaly i would drop the throwing axes, then replace the book for the puppet and then the exhalted for 5 more knights. Good luck with the tournament :)

Tzeentch Lord X7
02-06-2010, 19:17
i edited the list i dropped the exalted and added in a tzeentch sorcerer with the puppet and gave the lord the favour of the gods because i had points left over.