PDA

View Full Version : The Barony of Toureille 2000 points of Bretonnian.

dragonet111
04-06-2010, 21:27
Hi guys.

Bretonnian was the first army I wanted to play but I end up selling my soul to Tzeentch. When the latest armybook was released I finally broke my allegiance to Tzeentch (Well this is still my first and preferred army:D).
So here come my list.

Lords & Heroes.
*Bretonnian Lord, Barded warhorse, shield, heavy weapon, questing vow, virtue of knightly temper, cuirass of fortune, tress of Isoulde.
*Damsel of the Lady, 1 dispel scroll.
*Paladin, Barded warhorse, great standard bearer, questing vow, banner of the lady, virtue of duty.
*Paladin, Barded warhorse, shield, knight's vow, virtue of the joust, the heartwood lance

Core.
*20 peasant bowmen, standard bearer.
*9 knights of the realm, musician, standard bearer, gallant.
*9 knights errants, musician, standard bearer with errantry banner, cavalier.
*6 knights of the realm, musician, standard bearer with banner of Châlon, gallant.

Special
*3 pegasus knights, gallant.
*7 questing knights, parangon, musician, standard bearer with banner of defence.

Rare
*Trebuchet.

It's so stange to write it in English:D.

So the Lord and the great standard bearer are with questing knights (it's my favorite unit even if Grail Knights are more powerful). With the heroes and the lord it's a really powerful unit.
The small unit of knight of the realm is a trump card thanks to the banner.
The Pegasus hunt the war machine.
The knights well they do the knights thing:D.

A Shadow
05-06-2010, 11:25
Looks good. Of course, if you don't get the charge you are in real trouble.

dragonet111
05-06-2010, 15:47
Thanks.

It's often the case with the Bretonnians:D.
My main opponent is a dwarf player so having the charge is not a problem (At present I really wait the 8ed to see how it will change)

dragonet111
07-06-2010, 17:23
Hi.

I made some modifications because I made a mistake with my second paladin (He had 55points of magic items).
So my new list.

Lords & Heroes.
*Bretonnian Lord, Barded warhorse, shield, heavy weapon, questing vow, virtue of knightly temper, great gromril helm, tress of Isoulde.
*Damsel of the Lady, Lvl 2, 1 dispel scroll.
*Paladin, Barded warhorse, great standard bearer, questing vow, banner of the lady, virtue of duty.
*Paladin, Barded warhorse, shield, knight's vow, virtue of the joust, the lance of Artois.

Core.
*20 peasant bowmen, standard bearer.
*9 knights of the realm, musician, standard bearer, gallant.
*9 knights errants, musician, standard bearer with errantry banner, cavalier.
*6 knights of the realm, musician, standard bearer with banner of Châlon, gallant.

Special
*3 pegasus knights, gallant.
*7 questing knights, parangon, musician, standard bearer with banner of defence.

Rare
*Trebuchet.

The paladin with lance of Artois goes with small unit of knights. the killing blow make the unit able to challenge small unit with characters.
The rest works as before.

I forgot to say that the list is based on the rumors concerning 8ed.

A Shadow
07-06-2010, 23:12
Still looks good.