30 plague monks [220]
standard

8 warplock jezzails [160]

6 Plague Censer Bearer [96]

Hellpit abomination [250]
Spikes

Hellpit Abomination [250]
spikes

ive used a list that was almost identical to this one many times already and been very succsesful with it, i already understand the unusualy low amount of infantry for a skaven army but personaly i like it. the purpose of this list is charge-turn hitting power and praying for overruns

Ive made another list with more of a focus on numbers and magic

Grey seer [305]
Dispel Scroll, warp energy condenser, Portent of verminous doom

Plague Priest- Furnace [339]
Shadow trinket, power stone

Plague priest-Furnace [339]
foul pendant, power stone

Chieftan-BSB [95]
Great Banner/Clan superiority

30 Stormvermin [325]
Full Command,Shields, Ratling gun

30 Clanrats [217]
Standard, music, spears, shields, Ratling gun

30 Clanrats [217]
Standard, music, spears, shields, Ratling gun

30 plague monks [220]
standard

30 plague monks [220]
Standard

Hellpit Abomination [250]
Spikes

avragehuman
06-06-2010, 13:47
Its a cool theme list, but.. two hellpits? thats kinda... being a dick lol WAY too much fire power in those things to bring two i say replace those with:

warp lightning cannon
2 jazzails to finish off unit
20 slaves
20 clanrats with Shields and Spears to flank something ...

what is your tactic with this? hellpits in front everything behind charging or hellpits flanking?

cool list it would look great painted :)

Icarus
06-06-2010, 14:05
Yeah I would switch out one of the Hellpits for more numbers. Get some clanrats and/or giant rats to soak damage and attack flanks.

bluemage
06-06-2010, 19:56
I think the doomwheel is a better value for the points. A lot of the more powerful armies have easy ways of taking out a hellpit abomination. I'd switch one out for a doomwheel and consider replacing the other with another doomwheel or warp-lightning cannon. Or maybe you could take a plagueclaw catapult as its the clan pestelins rare choice.

kamstew
07-06-2010, 02:09
my tactic is usualy stormies in the middle with plague monks on either side and slaves flanking those and then hellpits if the far flanks with the PCBs on the side of one of the plague monk unit and the jezzails in the back then pound the $h!t out of the enemy army

i like armies with 2 of the important things because not only is it to times the power but if one dies you have another to fill the same role, i personaly thinks hellpits are better than doomwheels, i was also trying to have less numbers just becuase thats my thing