PDA

View Full Version : 2,000 points of Tomb Kings!!!

spiderman5z
06-06-2010, 20:24
Tomb Kings 20002000 Pts - Tomb Kings Army

1 * Tomb Prince @ 176 Pts
Casting Order (x1); Flail; Light Armour; Shield
Chariot of Fire [25]

1 Chariot of Fire @ [45] Pts

2 Skeletal Steed @ [0] Pts

1 Tomb King @ 268 Pts
Casting Order (x2); General; Light Armour
Destroyer of Eternities [70]
Collar of Shapesh [25]

1 Liche Priest @ 148 Pts
Casting Order (x3)
Dispel Scroll [25]

1 Skeletal Steed @ [8] Pts

1 Liche Priest @ 160 Pts
Casting Order (x4); Hierophant
Hieratic Jar [25]
Cloak of the Dunes [20]

5 Skeleton Chariots @ 300 Pts
Standard; Musician
Icon of the Sacred Eye [50]

1 Champion @ [20] Pts

4 Skeleton Warrior @ [0] Pts
Spear; Normal Bow

10 Skeletal Steed @ [0] Pts

5 Skeleton Driver @ [0] Pts

20 Skeleton Warriors @ 190 Pts
Shield; Light Armour; Standard

15 Skeleton Warriors @ 130 Pts
Bow; Standard

23 Tomb Guard @ 343 Pts
Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician
Banner of the Undying Legion [25]

1 Champion @ [12] Pts

1 Tomb Scorpion @ 85 Pts

3 Ushabti @ 195 Pts

Casting Pool: 2

Dispel Pool: 4

Models in Army: 73

Total Army Cost: 1995

My Tomb King goes with the Tomb Guard and my prince goes in the chariots. I'm sticking my ushabti close to my Tomb Guard for a nasty little combo and made have my scorpion with them as well.

lcfr
07-06-2010, 02:05
Not a bad list, it's certainly rare to see TK at this points level without either a Casket or a SSC, but good for you for getting outside the box!

I've added some comments in red below unit entries that I think could use some adjusting, and I've tried to make suggestions that will improve your army without altering its fundamental composition (i.e. I won't demand that you trade in your TP for a LP or something like that)

5 Skeleton Chariots @ 300 Pts
Standard; Musician
Icon of the Sacred Eye [50]

Not sure if this unit really needs a musician and champion, seems like a waste of 30pts that could be better spent elsewhere.

20 Skeleton Warriors @ 190 Pts
Shield; Light Armour; Standard

15 Skeleton Warriors @ 130 Pts
Bow; Standard

I think the standard should be dropped on your bowmen unit; 15 naked skellies are ridiculously easy to crunk, and the banner is just giving your opponent 100 extra VPs.

The unit of hw/shield skellies could use some beefing up too...they should be at least as big as your unit of TG if you wish to use them as an effective sponge.

spiderman5z
07-06-2010, 04:12
well the full command is in my chariots so my champ can accept challenges and so i can win combat just incase of a tie since it is so crucial for chariots to win combat. I should prolly beef up the skellies w/ hw and shield but i just dont have the models atm! XD I admit I've been wanting to get an SSC but i dont have the money for it atm im still saving up to get my ushabti haha

spiderman5z
07-06-2010, 04:13
well however speaking of my skellies they did kill an entire block of 20 plague monks last game against skaven so having only 20 isnt too bad! XD I did get ridiculously lucky tho