PDA

View Full Version : Steel Legion/Vostroyan Fluff

Prokrustes
13-06-2010, 11:59
I have been wondering if black library ever published a book where the Steel Legion or Vostroyans plays a major role...
And also where I could possibly find more fluff concerning them then Codex Armaggedon and the 5th/4th ed. IG codices?

(Its pretty easy to find fluff/book lists for any SM chapter however, it seems it gets alot harder for every other faction :rolleyes: )

bigcheese76
13-06-2010, 12:12
I am pretty sure there are a couple of books regarding the Voyastrans. Unfortunately I dont know their titles. I think Gunheads features the Armegeddon Steel Legion however.

Crazy Ivan
13-06-2010, 12:38
Rebel Winter by Steve Parker is about Vostroyans. A nice book, and a must-read for those interested. I think it's in the second Guard omnibus now.

I think the new Black Templars novel (Helsreach) may have some info about the Steel Legion...?

Prokrustes
13-06-2010, 17:19
Thanks for the help so far. Anybody has more information on "Gunheads"?What I could gather by reading a free excerpt and from the net, it looks more like its about cadians....

Horus_Lupercal
14-06-2010, 00:24
ya its cadians

Marshal2Crusaders
14-06-2010, 05:29
Helsreach features the Steel Legion, but they are not the primary viewpoint. No battle scenes with them. It does however talk about the IG commander in overall command of the Hive and Kurov makes and cameo, as does the Old Man.

Marshal Argos
14-06-2010, 10:38
One of the "battle for armageddon" or "crusade for Armageddon" also features a squad of Steel Legion.

Horus_Lupercal
14-06-2010, 18:40
i dont know any stories about the steel legion per se, but there are a number of short stories featuring armageddon ork hunters, got to love the good ole ork hunters.