PDA

View Full Version : Plaque of Mighty Incarnation

Shamutanti
14-06-2010, 01:18
So checked via search but couldn't find anything, so here it is:

The above item, for Tomb Kings, allows you to "Re-roll the dice rolled for any incarnation the priest casts. Either all of the dice must be re-rolled or none"

My question is, can you re-roll AFTER your opponent has rolled to dispel, in an attempt to beat them? It doesn't say when you can or can not reroll.

Not being cheesy, just trying to work it out, because it's between this item or 2 others, and wanting to get some solid combinations going.

xragg
14-06-2010, 04:35
It would be before they try to dispel.

Kalandros
14-06-2010, 05:38
Dispelling doesn't happen until the final score is known.

T10
14-06-2010, 08:33
The above item, for Tomb Kings, allows you to "Re-roll the dice rolled for any incarnation the priest casts. Either all of the dice must be re-rolled or none"

Just to clarify: The term you want to use is "incantation" (a formula of words) rather than "incarnation" (an embodiment of an idea).

-T10

Tykinkuula
17-06-2010, 19:14
Just to clarify: The term you want to use is "incantation" (a formula of words) rather than "incarnation" (an embodiment of an idea).

-T10
Also, plaque and Incantation are in plural. Not to mention there's a whole word missing;

Neferra's plaques of mighty incantations

If you want to play like that, please do it properly :p

Ultimate Life Form
17-06-2010, 19:19
Well to be honest the Warhammer world is plagued by quite a lot of incarnations if you ask me.

Tykinkuula
20-06-2010, 14:59
Well to be honest the Warhammer world is plagued by quite a lot of incarnations if you ask me.

behold, ye knaves, fo' it was around the time of eighty-seventh coming of sigmar that...