PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2k nurgle list for 7th

immortal git
14-06-2010, 16:35
Heres the deal, it all needs to be nurgle apart from the marauders because well, the points soon rack up in my opinion so yeah all marauders will be slaanesh,

Sorcerer Lord 460
Palaquin
nurgle
level 4
enchanted sheild
collar of khorne
bloodskull pednant
conjoined homoculus
spell familiar

Nurgle sorcerer 190
level 2
scroll x 2

Exalted hero 185
bsb
glaive of purification ( seems nurgley imo)
favour
nurgle

28 marauders 150
flails
slaanesh
(command maybe)

16 warriors 315
command
sheilds
nurgle

5 marauder horsemen 85
flails
slaanesh

5 marauder horsemen 85
flails
slaanesh

5 chaos knights 280
standard
musician
banner of rage
nurgle

4 chaos ogres 220
nurgle
musician
great weapons

5 warhounds

5 warhounds

2000 exactly i think, added in my head cos calculaters are too fiddly for my liking

Knifeparty
14-06-2010, 16:59
I like the list... couple things

I think the Lvl 4 on the Palanquin is too much of a target for things, he can be picked out in units. I'd say put him on foot and give him the bloodskull pendant. That thing is pretty devastating.

Take the Rapturous standard off the BSB, and just give it to the warriors. Then give him the Book of Secrets and Spell familiar, that way he has two spells.

Take the mauraders out completely and take Maurader horsmen, you need, NEED fast cav. Games are won and lost with fast cav.

Now you need another ground unit to run beside your warriors...three options. Take another unit of Warriors, or a Large unit of Mauraders. Or you make them Choosen and take a Warshrine and watch the magic begin.

If you decide to run Mauraders I think they need to be alot wider like 6 or 7 wide.

Also put the Banner of Rage on your knights for extra hitty goodness.

Maybe drop one Sorcerer. All you really need is a lvl 4 and 2, and then you have the Lvl in the form of a lvl 1 with an extra spell. Even though i know you want to start spamming bubos on the enemy's characters, having more of an army is better than having another spell.

immortal git
14-06-2010, 18:09
indeed? i kinda like the idea of the marauders, so ill drop the palaquin if he can be picked out, give the bsb book some gear make a bigger block of marauders, 28 im thinking 7x4 and some maruader horsemen, drop the sorcerer in aid of the horsemen and ill write a new list soon.

Tae
14-06-2010, 21:04
A lord on a Palanquin can not be picked out of units. He is neither a large target nor US5, and since those are the things that allow for being picked out, he's perfectly safe - just as if he were riding a plain chaos steed.

immortal git
14-06-2010, 23:09
then hes staying on the palaquin!

immortal git
14-06-2010, 23:26
yeah, edit is up there in the first list

Rochr
15-06-2010, 01:29
He can't use the Bloodskull Pendant on a Palanquin since it is a mount and on a 50x50 base aswell. Bloodskull Pendant specifically requires the guy to be "on foot".

immortal git
15-06-2010, 14:43
bah, rochr your right, hell have book of secrets and something else in that case,

immortal git
16-06-2010, 23:02
the list has failed me twice tonight to im gonna change evrything about for fun!

Chaos lord 320
MoK
chaos runesword
enchanted sheild
collar of khorne

Nurgle sorcerer 194
chaos steed
level 2
power fam
scroll

nurgle sorcerer 135
scroll x2

nurgle sorcerer 194
chaos steed
level two
spell fam
puppet

16 marauders 155
slaanesh
flails

16 marauders 155
slaanesh
flails

16 chosen 425
command
nurgle
banner of rage
great weapons
favour

nurgle warshrine 160

5 warhounds 30

5 warhounds 30

hellcannon 205

new thoughts, this will walk forward an buboe wizards to death until the combat begins then the chosen come into play and snap necks