PDA

View Full Version : 1000 point Chaos dwarf themed Ogre army

Mikari
24-02-2006, 03:49
The idea is a force of Ogres working for the chaos dwarves to capture more slaves in exchange for weapons and armour. It's going to be my first fantasy army but mostly a converting project than a full on battle force.

Heros
Bruiser - 213 points
General
Mastadon armour
Cathayan longsword
Ironfist
Luck gnoblar
Sword gnoblar

Core

4 bulls - 172
Light armour
Hand weapon and iron fist

4 bulls - 172
Light armour

4 bulls - 172
Light armour

12 Gnoblar trappers - 76

Special

3 Yhettes - 195

Cpt. Drill
26-02-2006, 10:40
Not very good... If it is chaos dwarves you want to have some leadbelchers as they are the fluffyest things in the list!

Lose all the junk on your general apart from a great weapon and heavy armour...

Zanusiekk
26-02-2006, 11:11
Pfft! That's not a very nice way of putting it, even if you do happen to dissagree...

On topic, I have to agree with Cpt. Drill; If they are working for chaos dwarves I would like to see it reflected in their equipment... Lots of leadbelchers, beat-up slaves that count as gnoblars, and a scraplauncher that follows up on the theme set by the Hellcannon!

It's a lovely idea, though, and keep that junk on the general, but model it so that it's obvious that the rewards come from the Chaos Dwarfs. I'm sure they pay very well for the slaves...

Your Mum Rang
26-02-2006, 11:18
I think that for this being 1000pts it's fine. Some leadbelchers would help the theme a little but there's only so much you can do with Ogres at 2000pts.

You can bring more of the theme in if you take this to 2000pts+

davidad
01-03-2006, 07:19
I would agree with cpt.drill.
Leadbelchers are way too much fun than not putting them in an army, oh an also gnoblars are a must^^