PDA

View Full Version : Lukas the Trickster

Simo429
21-06-2010, 13:11
Any wolves used him in a game and If so how did he perform and anyone encountered him?

I quite like the backstory to him and the model is very nice

Wade Wilson
21-06-2010, 13:21
I have a Nid army and fought him once. I wasnt familure with the new SW so didnt know any of his special rules. to be honest i had no trouble killing him and a pair of Blood Claws from a charge with a Tyranid Prime with a Lash Whip & Bonesword + Scything Talons...however his grenade rule thingamy took the Prime with him so fair is fair i suppose and the Trickster got the last laugh...;)

Simo429
21-06-2010, 13:27
I was thinking it would be nice to use him against mephiston but its a alot of points in order to take him out

Zweischneid
21-06-2010, 14:49
I was thinking it would be nice to use him against mephiston but its a alot of points in order to take him out

yah. And the last-laugh only works on a roll-off.. nothing guaranteed here even if you suicide Lucas.

If you get a charge on Mephiston and want to kill him in CC.. TH/SS Wolfguard work fine.. Arjac if you like.

Logan with a Squad of hard-hitting people using preferred enemy works too.. Eternal Warrior helps taking Hits from Mephiston.

Better even would likely be Long Fangs with some Plasma Cannons or the usual Melta/Plasma/Lascannon spam you'd use for tough MCs.

Fixer
21-06-2010, 14:51
A hilarious way to kill Land Raiders.

Just drop him and his unit in the path of one so they have to tank shock him to move. Death or glory. Fail, Both he, the Land Raider and it's entire cargo gone.

Zingbaby
21-06-2010, 15:14
I am curious also about Lukas... it's a great model!

R3con
21-06-2010, 17:12
I've used him in a couple of apoc games, nothing like assaulting a titan or fateweaver with Lucas to make people crap their pants.

I've never used him in a regular game though, he's a bit of a one trick pony, and way to many points, but in Apocalypse games he's a ton-o-fun.