PDA

View Full Version : Lash Whips and Acid Blood

Isoulle
21-06-2010, 22:29
Good day,

Quick question, how does Lash Whips and Acid blood interact when a hive tyrant take a wound in close combat?

Shipmonkey
21-06-2010, 22:57
What is this Hive Tyrant you speak of? In what part of the Old World is this beast found? Is this something the noble knights of Bretonnia fight, does it fall to the cannons of Nuln, or is it hunted over in Troll Country by the Warriros of the Dark Gods?

Isoulle
21-06-2010, 23:10
Hmmm. Dang. Don't post in a forum when you're talking to someone and in a rush....

Ultimate Life Form
22-06-2010, 00:26
What is this Hive Tyrant you speak of? In what part of the Old World is this beast found? Is this something the noble knights of Bretonnia fight, does it fall to the cannons of Nuln, or is it hunted over in Troll Country by the Warriros of the Dark Gods?

It's commonly found in the Ogre Kingdoms.

ooglatjama
22-06-2010, 00:30
Ogres with acid blood and whips of doom sound overpowered.

snowywlf
22-06-2010, 14:15
It's all in the errata ooglatjama. Once again GW doesnt know what they are doing, so they try to patch something together and it turns out stupidly powerful! I blame it on Mat Ward personally. Also, where's the fluff for this?! You cant just retcon ogres and except us to roll over and take it! Geeze GW, get a grip! Why dont you listent to us!?

I dearly hope everyone sees this as the satire it is... if you dont, may god have mercy on your soul. :shifty:

Lhel
22-06-2010, 14:55
It's all in the errata ooglatjama. Once again GW doesnt know what they are doing, so they try to patch something together and it turns out stupidly powerful! I blame it on Mat Ward personally. Also, where's the fluff for this?! You cant just retcon ogres and except us to roll over and take it! Geeze GW, get a grip! Why dont you listent to us!?

I dearly hope everyone sees this as the satire it is... if you dont, may god have mercy on your soul. :shifty:
Just blame Bill Gates, it's the only way!
If that doesn't work, I'm sure some chaos god is pulling the strings...

Culsandar
23-06-2010, 16:29
I bet this has something to do with that Mat Ward fellow, always ruining my table top games. Like Ogre Kingdoms needed a boost. Those guys are way overpowered. They don't need no wargear, they need a nerf bat!