PDA

View Full Version : Dozer blade WYSIWYG question

Slord
22-06-2010, 18:52
Where do people get their dozer blades for rhino's, preds, etc from? I saw one from forge world, but is there any other option?

Hal'jin
22-06-2010, 19:01
Razorback had a sprue with... well something you could consider a dozer blade. Other than that, I, for one, have loads of leftovers from the Guard, never used that. Though now it might be tougher to get it, since the upgrade sprue is no longer part of the kits.

carldooley
22-06-2010, 19:12
ooh, does that mean that all the dozer blades in everyone's bits boxes just became trade fodder???

Lord Inquisitor
22-06-2010, 19:13
One thing you can do - and something I'll be doing in the future - is buying vindicators rather than rhinos. Then you can cut across the big dozer blade just under the gun mount to make a rhino-sized dozer blade, plus the kit also comes with extra armour!

clangedinn
22-06-2010, 19:13
build it out of plasticard and sprue bits a little bit of effort and it will look fine :)

bigcheese76
22-06-2010, 19:30
The best way is to either take a dozer blade from one of the older guard kits or from the vindicator. Alternatively just buy a vindicator and make a rhino from it. The bits are all there to do so.

carldooley
22-06-2010, 19:33
The best way is to either take a dozer blade from one of the older guard kits or from the vindicator. Alternatively just buy a vindicator and make a rhino from it. The bits are all there to do so.

anyone that is doing this - I'll happily trade or buy a couple demolisher cannons off of them - I have 4 rhinos that I have magnetised for use as True STCs

Slord
22-06-2010, 19:58
I'll have to find me a guard player to trade with. Thanks for the input!