riotknight
24-06-2010, 17:29
2500 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster

. . 1 Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch @ 395 pts
. . . . 1 Enchanted Shield
. . . . 1 Spell Familiar
. . . . 1 The Black Tongue
. . . . 1 Third Eye of Tzeentch

. . 1 Chaos Sorcerer @ 160 pts (Level 2 Upgrade; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor)
. . . . 1 Infernal Puppet
. . . . 1 Favour of the Gods

. . 1 Exalted Hero @ 160 pts (Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield)
. . . . 1 Axe of Khorne

. . 24 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch @ 488pts
. . . . Full Command
. . . . 1 Rapturous Standard

. . 29 Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch @ 220 pts
. . . Full Command

. . [b]7 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh @ 121 pts

. . 5 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh @ 91 pts

Chaos Knights (10#, 510 pts)
. . 9 Chaos Knights of Tzeentch @ 510 pts
... [b] Full Command
. . . . [i]1 Blasted Standard

. . 1 Hellcannon @ 205 pts (Causes Terror; Large Target; Unbreakable)
. . . . 3 Crew (Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour)

Chaos Warshrine (1#, 150 pts)
. . 1 Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch

Total Roster Cost: 2500

theSkullduggery1
24-06-2010, 18:04
The army book says that warriors must come equipped with a weapon upgrade, I'd give them a shield since they are already MoT...3+5++!

Also, I'm not following your point totals...I got 29 Marauders of Tzeentch with full command coming to 156 pts, not 220. I have 10 Knights coming to 510 pts how you have them, not 9. The horsemen and warriors also don't add up correctly.

Unless if you just didn't include what weapons you have, which could clear up everything I commented on.

riotknight
25-06-2010, 04:54
Yes, sorry, I did some quick edits from the text output on army builder...looks like a forgot to add some... ^_^;; woops! Warriors and Marauders have HW+S, Marauder Fast Cav have throwing axes

theSkullduggery1
25-06-2010, 15:53
To get the points on your sorcerer lord to work it must be level 4, which means this caster is going to have a lot of spells to choose from. I like this, Tzeentch is a great lore and then your enemy might have some good buffs or something to help you out.

I don't know why you'd give the sorcerer Favor of the Gods, give it to the exalted instead (he is only using 45 of his magic items points, as the shield doesn't count towards them), he is more likely to kill a hero. Oh, unless if you are putting the caster in a unit that is getting rolls from the warshrine (kinda missed that one).

The rest of the army is ok, but even with your extra weapons your warriors, marauders, and horsemen are more expensive than what I calculate them to be. You might have some extra points to buy more, unless if there is still something you aren't telling me.

If you do have more points, I'd get more Marauders change them to MoK with GW...that unit kills a lot of things each turn (granted they take about 5-10 kills based on what they are facing, which is nothing compared to the number of more expensive guys that they will slaughter).