. . Full Command,

Repeater Bolt Thrower (3#, 100 pts)

Repeater Bolt Thrower (3#, 100 pts)

Tiranoc Chariot (3#, 85 pts)

Tiranoc Chariot (3#, 85 pts)

Total Roster Cost: 2500

Quannum
25-06-2010, 18:22
I like it, but what's this Flame Banner that I keep seeing pop up on 8th HE lists...

Q

HeroFox
25-06-2010, 18:37
Makes his attacks flaming.

D'Haran
26-06-2010, 14:44
Cool list mate, I can't find anything to really bash as it looks pretty gold other than you're bsb being alittle squishy. You could mount him for a better save and loose nothing in his attacks since 2x weapons still are at +2 while mounted, but u'd have to find the points for that somewhere.

zuriel45
26-06-2010, 18:29
Cool list mate, I can't find anything to really bash as it looks pretty gold other than you're bsb being alittle squishy. You could mount him for a better save and loose nothing in his attacks since 2x weapons still are at +2 while mounted, but u'd have to find the points for that somewhere.

Um, i might be wrong, but if he mounts the BSB and puts him in an infantry unit he only gets "look out sir!" on a 4+ instead of a 2+ but i agree, a little squishy. i personally decked him with armor of destiny (5+/4++) and give him a great weapon or something depending on where he sits (my guy is in spears so he's spear and shield 4+/4++)

Also i'd switch the silver wand and seerstaff around. if you roll the same spell twice you get to choose. on 5/6 on the archmage means you'll likely get to choose what spells you want for him. seerstaff on the mage means he gets what he wants too.

Vrigor
27-06-2010, 15:01
i've always realy hated the Tiranoc Chariots. even in the last edition, where str 7 junked them, when fighting armies that didn't have cannons i found they died to archer fire too easily anyhow. do you feel that those 2 chariots will do better than 1 unit of dragonprinces?

riotknight
28-06-2010, 00:10
I have a unit of DP. And the Chariots are support units.

As for the BSB being Squishy, yeah i did notice that, was considering finding 10 points and throwing an enchanted shield on to him. That or take Lore of Life on the level 2.

I agree, I'll me rotating the Seer Staff and Silver Wand, having played a game with a list roughly resembling this one.

The chariots Im toying with, they are decent filler, and can threaten a flank together. Honestly I took them mostly to get to 2500 right on the button.

I do have some extra points, because apparently the Flame Banner is only 10pts, not 25 like i initially thought.