PDA

View Full Version : WoC 1500 pts - help the newb plz :-)

Zangor
28-06-2010, 14:09
Hi guys im rather newby and need some advise. I have tried to create an army that contains a little of everything, so i can try out a variety of stuff. My list so far looks like this:

Sorc lord lvl 4
MoT, Shield, Golden eye, puppet, Disc

Exhalted BSB
MoS, Shield, Armor of Morrslieb

Core:

Warriors x 12
MoS, Halberds, full command

Marauders x 50
MoK, full command, great weapons

Warhounds x 10

Mounted marauders x 5

Special:

Chaos knights x 5
MoS, full command

Rare:

Spawn

-1532-

As you can see i need to cut down on something. And I am rather uncertain about the way i equipped the characters and unsure whitch units to put them in.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated - thx in advance :)

Gorak
28-06-2010, 15:19
I'd drop the lvl4 and go with a lvl 2 with spell fammilar. spawns are meh in 8th so I'd also sugest froping that and perhaps get ontehr unit of warriors

Brady
28-06-2010, 15:58
your sorceror cannot take a mundane shield, only an enchanted shield, Full command is good for maruaders but knights and warriors only need a banner (if that)- however a champ is good for all units if a character you dont want to die joins that unit becuase only one challenge can be issued per combat so instead of your sorceror having to issue the challenge you just order the champ to. I would drop the command on the knights and replace mark of slaanesh with mark of khorne becuase you will only chase the enemy with frenzy if you fail a LD test;plus you are ITP :)

Zangor
28-06-2010, 17:38
Thx for helping out :-)

Brady
28-06-2010, 18:26
Glad to help :)